“My new favorite scrumptious food and bake goods”

Crispelli's Bakery & Pizzeria
Ranked #2 of 59 Restaurants in Berkley
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours
Description: On February 27, 2012, we opened our doors hoping to bring something truly unique to you: affordable gourmet. It may sound really cliché, but you'll find something for everyone here. Call us crazy, but we think the idea of having only one "price point" at a restaurant makes no sense. Why shouldn't you be able to get a high-end meal at the same place you find amazing, affordable, on-the-go thin crust pizza? Why can't you have an amazing glass of Merlot with a delectable Detroit deep dish pizza? And why can't all of this be made for you with quality and affordability in mind? When we opened our doors, we answered all of these questions. At Crispelli's, we believe that quality doesn't have to be expensive. With hundred-year-old baking techniques, the freshest dough, and the finest ingredients, we're committed to affordable gourmet.
Reviewed 27 October 2018

A friend selected this restaurant for her bridal shower-glad she did. Sometimes, the food for banquets is not the same as in the regular restaurant, so I decided to go again just to see. It was just as delicious as that served for the bridal shower. I am hooked! I made sure to offer this compliment to management. We even had a late night snack here after a wonderful day celebrating our 34th wedding anniversary at the 24th annual Woodward Dream Cruise. This is a cafeteria style restaurant and bakery. The only wait service is for the patio diners. My hubby had the shrimp & chorizo Pizza and I tried the dry rub chicken wings along with the Michigan salad, which I first tasted at the bridal shower. We finished with one of the yummy strawberry cheese cakes for dessert. Since we were too full to eat it-the bakery was kind enough to package it to go with some ice for are drive home. They billed themselves as affordable gourmet. I agree! A definite must try for your next yummy meal!

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

House salad was fresh and crisp 10/10
Delicious

Thin crust bbq chicken pizza 10/10
I especially liked the crunchy onions on top!

This location allows you to choose whether you want a waitress/waiter or self service, and alcohol in the bar area

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

The tomato soup was excellent! I had the grilled cheese to go with it- really impressive! The restaurant itself is clean with a great atmosphere. The service was really, really good. Over all great visit! I will be back.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Crispellis is one of my favorite places to go for a great salad. They really do have great food. I always add the salmon to my salad and it is usually super moist and has a great flavor (I have had a couple overdone pieces but they always make a new one). We are lucky enough to have a Crispelli's a couple miles away and we have enjoyed going there and introducing friends to it as well. I do have to say the last couple times have been less of the great experience we have had in the last several years. It is certainly a great spot for many entrees, salads and pizzas so please give it a try if you haven't gone.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Pizza was over cooked (burned is a better description). Staff friendly and very helpful. Pricey for pizza.