“Reasonable prices”

Ranked #2 of 59 Restaurants in Berkley
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours
Description: On February 27, 2012, we opened our doors hoping to bring something truly unique to you: affordable gourmet. It may sound really cliché, but you'll find something for everyone here. Call us crazy, but we think the idea of having only one "price point" at a restaurant makes no sense. Why shouldn't you be able to get a high-end meal at the same place you find amazing, affordable, on-the-go thin crust pizza? Why can't you have an amazing glass of Merlot with a delectable Detroit deep dish pizza? And why can't all of this be made for you with quality and affordability in mind? When we opened our doors, we answered all of these questions. At Crispelli's, we believe that quality doesn't have to be expensive. With hundred-year-old baking techniques, the freshest dough, and the finest ingredients, we're committed to affordable gourmet.
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

Stopping in midweek shortly after 3 pm, we found the pizzeria nearly empty. No table service seems to be offered, so you need to find someone near the cash register not on a telephone to take your order.
Reasonably priced wines are available by glass, carafe or bottle. We each tried something different and every selection was good. Bread was provided on request.
I think I could probably return here with others, perhaps for an informal gathering. There are many other food and beverage options worth trying. Lack of table service and the open, cavernous space however, lends itself to a bit of relative unease about seating as well as unnecessary noise.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 22 July 2018

We had carry out of &five different pizzas plus a salad tray and bread. All pizzas were great and the salad and bread was fresh and delicious.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 6 July 2018

I recently moved to MI from Philadelphia where the pizza scene is on fire- Some of the pizza I've had in MI is far from what I am used to but so far crispellis has not let me down- I love sitting on the patio with a glass of wine and some thin crust pizza!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

My stylist loves this place. So, I stopped in and was a little overwhelmed. There is sitting but there's also an ordering station and then they bring your food to you. The food is excellent. Pricing average. The sitting area can get crowded and close. Nice atmosphere, especially for a get together with friends.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 1 June 2018

Went here for the second time when they had a half price special on bottles of wine. We had been here when
It first opened and was disappointed with the pizza . However our pizza the second time was good and has been ever since. The staff are very friendly in the bar area. Just wish it was open later.

Date of visit: April 2018