All reviews front desk room was spacious waffles standard hotel coffee table the pool area was nice nice hotel conference room plenty of food minute drive to the beach easy access pleasant stay morning breakfast would definitely stay here again stores and restaurants great price needed anything
Reviewed 14 December 2016 via mobile

we were driving home from Chicago just as a big snowfall was hitting Michigan. we pulled off the exit, and trip advisor-ed the three hotels.

this one had the highest ratings, so went with it.

this property must be pretty new, as the hotel and the room were in excellent shape and very, very clean.

we didn't take advantage of the indoor pool, but I'm sure the kids would have loved it if I'd given then the chance to use it.

the room was very quiet. maybe because the highway was so snow covered, but nonetheless it was very quiet.

the staff was very nice and suggested dinner down the street at Coaches Corner, which was a much better suggestion than the cracker barrel next door.

in the morning there was a great little breakfast bar that was included. it really hit the spot, and had lots of choices, and it was very good.

I would highly recommend this hotel. very clean, comfortable, and everything you could ask for...right off the freeway.

thank you!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 October 2016

This establishment's team was outstanding! We were received by Olisha who was very pleasant and attentive. Her kind disposition was obvious throughout our stay. Dwain gave us a kind welcome too and advise my husband of the best locations to park our car and ensured that we were assigned to a room to would accommodate our needs. Finally, I'll mention April. She was also pleasant, attentive and kind! She helped my husband and me in the business room when we were having challenges with the computer. Her concern and patients was appreciated. In closing, we commend the entire Benton Harbor Comfort Suites team for going the extra mile to ensure we had a pleasant stay. Thank you!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2016

The hotel showed some signs of wear. My room over looked a roofing company yard, and at one point I heard a worker being paged during working hours, 7a.m-5p.m. The best thing about the room was how comfortable the bed was. The staff was nice and engaging. The worst thing about the room was the pool, hot tub, and sauna. VERY dirty! and the sauna had all the bells and lights, but was inoperative. I would not bring my family to stay here because of this. My son has been swimming half his life and would be very disappointed.

Room Tip: Quiet Rooms.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank blackjack0436
Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

We used Comfort Suites for our main wedding block for our guests and ended up booking almost 40 rooms. Comfort Suites was extremely accommodating throughout the entire weekend. They let us use the conference room on multiple occasions including our rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. Our ceremony was at 4:00, which made guests nervous with a 3:00 check in, but Comfort Suites allowed all of our guests early check in at 12:00!! There were multiple times that the staff went above and beyond for our guests. Leading up to our stay I had tons of questions and worries since I am not from the area, but Donny was extremely helpful and responsive to everything I needed. I STRONGLY recommend Comfort Suites for your next stay! They helped make our entire trip perfect! Thank you Selina, Donny and April and all of the other staff!!!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 September 2016

My husband and I chose to stay in Benton Harbor to save money vs a hotel in St. Joseph. However, we did NOT want to lose cleanliness, comfort of bed and size of room. We absolutely did not lose any of those criteria! Staff was very pleasant and very helpful. With this hotel being only 15 minutes (no interstate!) from St. Joseph, it was an easy drive any time we wanted to go.

Stayed: September 2016