See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 July 2017

This has got to be the filthiest place in operation! We had mold in the bathroom, a tub faucet that would not turn off. Mold on the fridge, and unknown gobs of stuff on the wall. The carpet was filthy. The place is extremely depressing and when the problems with the room was brought to management they pretended like the didn't understand and told us we were in a good room. When we booked our room it was under American Inn.

Room Tip: There are NO good rooms here...keep moving down the road
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

This property is the worst I have ever stayed at. It smelled of urine very badly and looks like it has never been cleaned. My room had tile floors (itself a bad sign) and chairs with large dark stains. We even got a group of "guests" in the parking lot drinking beers on their lawn chairs. Din't bother with thus place.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 November 2016

Paid $42 and got a $42 dollar room. Fair enough I say. The place is dimly (underlined) lit. The room was fair but not sanitized (one giant black hair across the basin told me that).The room smelled ok and the tv was nice. The room had a microwave and fridge, $42 worth is what I'm saying. BUT BEWARE! THEY CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD TWICE (two weeks apart to hide it)! Then they hung up on my credit card representative as we tried to retrieve my funds. My Capital One (awesome) credit card refunded me, as they will deal with these kind of folks.
I won't be back but if you have $42 ($84 potentially) you can live without, have at it.

Room Tip: You'll feel more safe if you are locked and loaded...hint hint hint
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2016

We booked this hotel for two days. It was dirty and disgusting. Dirty carpet. Pillows covered in stains . Bathroom was not cleaned after previous guests and there was a beer can in the shower. Manager said he would tell housekeeping but they would not give refunds, so we were stuck here. We spent the night here with no pillows -- we were afraid to use the ones provided and no blanket since none were provided. The next morning we went out for the day. When we came back that night the room hadn't been made up and the beer can was still in the shower. Listed as a 2 star hotel, but if I could give this a zero star rating I would.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cjb1028
Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Extremely dirty, smelled of dog urine, front desk argued with me when I told him my room didn't have the king size bed I had reserved. Gum stuck to a picture on the wall, toilet was filthy, mold in the bathtub. Absolutely worst place I've ever stayed.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple