All reviews great room motel rick housekeeping king clerk michigan housekeeper panels detroit
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Kayla and Megan at the red roof inn in Belleville was very curtious and nice made me and wife feel at home try didn't have the room we reserved so they upgraded our room for free I would recommend this motel anyone who wants a clean room and curtious employees try red roof inn in Belleville Michigan

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Since my family and I have been staying here, a little over a week now. Kayla and staff have been very courteous, greeted everyday with a smile, what can I due to comfort your stay. She is the " Best" . Her service is "Priceless". I would recommend anyone to stay here!! Clean, pleasant, and as I said Kayla is "Second to None" when it comes to customer service. Have a Great Day.

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Just wanted to say that all the desk clerks at the Red Roof Inn a very nice generous and aware of your needs. Especially desk clerk named Kayla. From a scale of 1 to 10 She is totally a 10. Thank you Red Roof for your hospitality I will be back.

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

From the moment we arrived with an overheating f450 and 25ft flat bed gooseneck, they were accommodating,
Allowing me to park in front of the office, Allowing me to drop my trailer there so I could get the truck in for repairs.
Our house keeper allowed us to check out late, so we wouldn't have to pay for another night.
Kayla at the front desk is wonderful, as a team they made what was a horrible trip just a little bit better.5 star service at the red roof inn!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Kayla, the new front desk manager was so helpful and friendly! We were on an extended stay at Red Roof inn in Belleville Michigan.Kayla always greets every guests with a smile and a friendly Hello. Also,Jennifer a new housekeeper at Red Roof Inn...is so kind and such a wonderful cleaner! Well done to these two new employees, and Red Roof for hiring these two wonderful employee's.