“Not my Flavor”

B&C Pizza East Side
Ranked #36 of 198 Restaurants in Bay City
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Had the pizza at work. I was pleased with the variety but extremely disappointed by the taste of any of them. I brought some home for my family and they were also not impressed.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

If you want cheap pizza that can feed alot of people? Here's the place. Never seen cheese so thick. We get take out.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

I have lived in Bay City for 6 years and never tried a B and C pizza. Finally two of my friends convinced me to give it a shot. Oh boy was everybody right. There pizza is outstanding. Tons of cheese. Lots of good ingredients. The sizes are slightly larger then there competitors but about the same price. Truly one of the best pizzas I have ever had. If your in Bay City and want a pizza this is the place to go!

Reviewed 27 October 2016

These folks definitely know how to make pizza!! They never skimp on toppings and your pizza is chock full of deliciousness in every bite. We can not eat a whole one in a sitting so there is always lunch the next day plus enough to freeze for another meal. You will never be sorry to get your slices here!!

Reviewed 19 July 2016

Regular order on Sunday of 18" party pizza with 4 items for $18.90. If you pick it up the total is exactly $20 out the door. By far the best tasting and value for any pizza in the area. When family comes into town from downstate or Colorado their first priority is to get some BC pizza. You just can't beat it!
They have daily specials and a good sized menu so check out their website and click on the menu to see the specials. Mmmmmmmm

Been to B&C Pizza East Side? Share your experiences!