“My favorite place for Chinese in Bay City”
Review of Chan's Garden

Cuisines: Chinese
Description: (989)892-8861
Description: (989)892-8861
Reviewed 7 September 2016

This place has my favorite hot sour soup, amazing crab cheese and the dishes we've gotten have been always above our expectations. The spice is just right and this is great place in Bay City!

Reviewed 26 April 2016

I decided to try this place and saw Pad Thai on the specials board. I substituted tofu for the chicken. Although my expectations were not high, I should have known better than to order Thai food at a Chinese restaurant. The noodles were undercooked, beyond al dente. The tofu E was dried out. Worst of all, the sauce was BBQ sauce out of a bottle! An insult to Thai cuisine. At least they got the bean sprouts and scallions right. MYbe the other reviewers know the regular menu is great, but I learned the hard way about the specials.

Reviewed 28 March 2016

They have the BEST eggrolls in town. Food is always hot and freshly cooked. I have tried several different dishes and have always enjoyed them. It is better to call ahead for take out, but it never takes long. I haven't dined in, but the restaurant is very small. I would recommend it more for takeout than anything.

Reviewed 13 January 2016

I have had all types of food on the menu except pork. It is all consistently good. The atmosphere is not elegant but it is all right.

Reviewed 10 July 2015 via mobile

The more I go to Chan's and try different dishes the more I love it. Best sesame chicken I have ever had as is their shrimp fried rice. Great prices too! So good!

Been to Chan's Garden? Share your experiences!