“Delicious Croissants!”
Review of Happy Fish Bakery

Happy Fish Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Yarmouth Port
Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

This is my "go-to" place for croissants and breads! The almond croissants are to die for! The yeast breads are also excellent.

Reviewed 5 March 2017

Excellent almond croissants, I feel the best on Cape. (and we have tried many) Excellent flavor and mix between soft and chewy and crunchy.. All the breads they make are amazing. I prefer the seeded levain and the purple walnut bread if they have not sold out. There is a line at opening in the summer. They do sell out. The prices are fairly steep, approximately $8 for a full loaf and $4 for an almond croissant. I have not had coffee at this location. The atmosphere is open and bright and definitely should attract more coffee and croissant people than it seems too. We stop and buy our breads and head home and I think that is what most seem to do.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Delicious croissants will make your day! They're made just the way that they should be. Also, there's a variety of other "goodies" to try and savor.

Reviewed 27 November 2016

My husband and I were en route to a post-Thanksgiving getaway on the Cape when this pleasing little cafe caught our eye on scenic route 6A. Unlike Starbuck's, which serves decent but expensive coffee and consistently unappealing baked goods in a chaotic, "branded" atmosphere, this lovely little place serves a small but enticing and well-priced selection of goodies in an atmosphere that is relaxing, classy, and welcoming. The sticky bun was perfect--just sweet enough, just sticky enough, and utterly satisfying. And the music and decor invited us to linger a bit over our tea. Next up: the almond croissant!

Reviewed 26 November 2016

Grew up in large Italian family with Boxed Panettone no one ever ate. the one at Happy Fish is lite, airy, with a mild taste of anise possibly fennel, no fruit, and no need to butter this baby. The almond and confectionary sugar topping makes this a true morning or any time of day delight. It pleases my Italian Elders and that's enough for me! Unbelievable. My husband and I crave this.. Try it once you will be hooked. Its a wonderful Item to bring when visiting.