“Food Very Good, Service not Rushed, Very Noisy”
Review of Il Montebello Inc

Il Montebello Inc
Ranked #11 of 24 Restaurants in Yarmouth Port
Reviewed 5 October 2017

We had dinner here last evening - a Wednesday - at 6 pm, and the joint was hopping with "active seniors", looked like mostly golfers. We were greeted promptly and sat in the main dining room (there is also a bar area with tables). The vaulted ceiling makes for LOTS of noise, and although we were at a small table, leaning in for a conversation was a must. We ordered calamari (pretty typical - lightly fried with a red sauce on the side, slighlty grainy texture) and Carpaccio (sliced a little too thick ) with salad on top which was tasty and fresh. Main entrees: A special - chicken /artichoke in a light lemon sauce over house-made linguini, and Veal Saltimbocca. I would say the sauces here are GREAT - actually delectible- even the red sauce served with the calamari was fresh and homemade! There was a complimentary limoncello t, then we ordered tiramisu and espresso. The drinks were pricy ($15) for a cocktail, but generous,. Wine was about $9/glass, but again , a good pour. Apps averaged $12, entrees $11 - 27, dessert $8. The service was well-paced - although the restaurant was crowded, we never felt rushed through our meal - we were there 2 1/2 hours and there were people around us who had been there longer! Just like Italy - conversation and meals are a drawn-out pleasure. When we wandered back outside with our well-filled bellies, the peace of the night surrounded us - so welcome.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Great atmosphere, great menu - plenty of choices for everyone to enjoy. The help is outstanding and the prices are fair

Reviewed 30 September 2017

we hadn't tried this restaurant yet located in Kingsway golf off 6a in yarmouth port,,The italian food was excellent..they had a seafood stew that was excellent..Also a flower petal filled with cheese then deep fried..it was excellent..Also we had Italian pie pizza that was very good

Reviewed 23 September 2017

I haven't decided yet if this is very good or just so-so. I had dinner there with 2 friends the other night and I think I did not make a good dinner choice. We split a burrata appetizer special, and even though the burrata was good, the ice cold tomato that came with it and little pieces of roasted pepper were just okay. My friends had Veal Francaise (very good) and the fish of the day also cooked Francaise style, which was excellent. I ordered Eggplant Parmigiana - not the best. The eggplant was NOT breaded and sautéed before putting sauce and cheese on it, so it was pretty bland, but also a bit bitter. Two of us had cappuccinos and they were good, but lukewarm at best. I will say that the glasses of wine were $9 each, which in this day and age is a good value at a restaurant, and overall the prices aren't too bad. With all of that being said, I will try it again. I am not sure how this concept will play out there because e do the people who live there and those who frequent the golf course want to eat Italian all the time? Maybe they should add a few "basic" items to the menu.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

I had family here at Kings Way this Sunday and they wanted to have pizza for lunch as a take out. I suggested IlMontebello as I had never tried their pizza. All 4 of my family including myself agreed unanimously that it was the best pizza they have had on Cape Cod (24 years)

2  Thank JacquieC98