“like eating in the north end of boston”
Review of Cafe Assisi

Cafe Assisi
Ranked #1 of 29 Restaurants in Wrentham
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had my first two visits to the Café Assisi this past month. Both times the food was outstanding. My wife had an absolutely delicious lasagna dish. I had veal marsala which was a special request. The best I have ever had. Real veal!!!! Would suggest making reservations. The waitress we had was great.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The service was very good and the food was good too. The menu was somewhat limited and they do not offer any beef or lamb dish which I thought was quite odd.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a great place to eat, large delicious portions. Wait staff is always friendly. Loved their fig and prosciutto with balsamic appetizer, it was a special, but would love it if they added it to the menu.

Reviewed 26 October 2018 via mobile

The Chicken Marcella is out of this world! My wife loves all of their Shrimp dishes. And best of all is their made to order Connolly!

Reviewed 20 October 2018

This is a great place to eat near the Wrentham Outlets. We all enjoyed our meals. The portions are generous and the food amazingly prepared. The servers are wonderful. Can't wait to go back again!

Been to Cafe Assisi? Share your experiences!