“Great Bar-B-Q brisket sandwich!”

Smokestack Urban Barbecue
Ranked #12 of 610 Restaurants in Worcester
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 18 January 2016

Have only been here once for lunch and it was bustling. I sampled as much as I could off other's plates and everything was very tasty. I had the BBQ brisket sandwich which was smoky, super tender and delicious. Will return.

Reviewed 13 January 2016

Ate at Urban Barbeque this past Sunday for lunch. I was able to find a parking place right out front which was a pleasant surprise. There is also a small lot next door. We were seated right away and the waitress took a drink order quickly. The menu was varied offering sandwiches and dinners. My companions had been there before and gave me some pointers. We had a great waitress, attentive and knowledgeable about menu. I ordered the 1/2 chicken with 2 sides and it was very good. All dinners come with cornbread and it was a nice addition. There are three different barbeque sauces on the table. Sweet, spicy and mustardy. All were tasty. Nice place and very relaxed.

Reviewed 13 January 2016

Incredible brisket and Ribs. Fried oyster appetizer, amazing. Try the homemade chips & dip and Shrimp taco's, excellent. Great drink menu.

1  Thank Carolyn000001
Reviewed 20 December 2015

I went for lunch on Saturday, 12/12.
The place was a little slow with a few of us at the bar and a few at tables. The menu is pretty good; decent selections and prices. I went with the sampler and tried the pulled pork, ribs and brisket with bbq beans and slaw for sides. Condiments (bbq sauce - 3 types), Tableware and Napkins are kept in holders set along the bar.
I was very happy with all the offerings with only 1 negative comment; the ribs didn't have any bark on them as they were kept in a moist environment so they lost their crispness. The portions were good, the beans were really tasty as well as the slaw. I ate most of my meal but had several of the ribs boxed to go.
The beer selection was pretty good and I found a stout that went well with my meal.
I would definitely go back.

1  Thank kamikazekiddo
Reviewed 13 December 2015

Nice place overall with friendly staff. The ribs and brisket seemed to have much more fat than we are acustomed too.