“Picanha is to die for”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Brazilian, South American, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Buffet
Reviewed 21 October 2017

I recently became a regular purveyor of churrascaria’s throughout my travels always looking for the best Picanha I could find.....Pampas has my personal favorite hands down...the owner hand selects and purchases the cuts that go on the skewers and it shows....sure bigger chain places have a wider array at the salad bar.....but are you really going to a Brazilian Steak House for salad? Any time i am within 45 min of this little gem I always make sure to get in and to this day almost 9 years sincer the first time I ate there.....The flavor texture and the way its cooked continue to be what I compare all other to...Do yourself a favor and stop in and get the meat sweats.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Very utilitarian in their nondescript building next to Derrico's Market. Food is good; prices are reasonable. Good place for meat lovers.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

Pampas is my first experience with Brazilian "BBQ". The garlic steak and bacon wrapped chicken are amazing!! I felt that the quality is great for the price!

Reviewed 1 February 2017

Went with the family which includes 2 males. Priced by weight and you get a lot for your money! A must try out place!

Reviewed 14 January 2017

My hubby and I have driven past this place a million times without stopping but today we decided to give it a try. Located on Shrewsbury Street this is not your typical fancy shmancy restaurant. This is an authentic Brazilian steakhouse; causal dining with a comfortable atmosphere. The staff are super friendly and the food is AMAZING. We chose the all you can eat option and found a fantastic array of goodness at the buffet. Our favorite was the chicken - not sure what kind it was but it was flavorful and the meat fell right off the bone. The best part about this place is the meat on sticks. Servers carve it right at your table - generous portions and offered us seconds (though we were too stuffed to partake). We had the special which was top round stuffed with peppers and cheese, pork and chicken sausage, garlic steak, sirloin, and lamb. Everything was juicy, tender and delicious. Our favorite was the garlic steak. Make sure you try the pineapple with cinnamon sugar offered at the end of your meal. We will most definitely be back!