“Great family restaurant”

Cuisines: American, Albanian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

We went to Shakers for breakfast on a Sunday morning. We had the pancakes and the hash omelet. The food was very good and the service was with a smile. It's cash only but with the low prices you won't use much.

Reviewed 14 March 2016 via mobile

9 of us stopped in for breakfast between soccer games and were pleasantly surprised. From the outside it doesn't look like much but once you meet your servers and the owner you'll be happy. We all had big orders and our food came out at the same time and hot. From experience at other eateries with 9 of us the food often doesn't come out together or correct. They nailed it. Everything cooked perfect and accurate and great prices too. Definite repeat!!!!

Reviewed 2 November 2015

I stopped in for breakfast the other morning - actually almost drove by this little spot. This restaurant has so many great reviews that I wanted to check it out. It is tiny and is run by an older couple - the woman out front was so sweet and attentive and her husband was making the food - I had a delicious omelet but I could not enjoy my food because the place absolutely reeked of grease - I did sit close to the kitchen but the place is tiny and I am not sure if I sat close to the door it would have made a difference. Also - there is no bathroom and they only take cash (although they do have an ATM onsite).

Reviewed 7 September 2015 via mobile

What a breakfast, and what a menu. Pauline is a welcoming host. We are so happy that we ventured away from our regular stops on Shrewsbury St. To seek this wonderful cafe out.

Our future trips through Worcester will be timed and routed for a stop here. the breakfast menu (all of it) is to die for, and it is clear that thought, care, and quality goes into every dish.

1  Thank fogePortland_ME
Reviewed 1 September 2015 via mobile

My wife and I stopped here for breakfast while visiting our son at holy cross. It is a small family run type of place with a very friendly staff and good food. It fills up quickly because it is small but they are pretty fast waiting on you and getting food out. I was starving and could not finish the big breakfast I ordered. Even though there was a family waiting for a table while we were finishing the staff did not rush us in any way. Will definitely eat here again. Not fancy but good food with big portions and not expensive.