“Delicious! ❤️❤️”
Review of Cafe Reyes

Cafe Reyes
Ranked #41 of 626 Restaurants in Worcester
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

When we visit Worcester we always eat at Cafe Reyes! My husband and son love the Cuban sandwich! I enjoy an empanada and café con leche! Fantastic! ❤️❤️

Reviewed 17 October 2017

The capucino was not bad but I had better than that. The place was not very noisy so it was place to sit and drink.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

the breakfast was very good ,the eggs , i give them 4 star looking forward to be there again . for cuban sandwich

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in on Labor Day. We are so glad we did! First off-- the restaurant is spotless! You can see they really take pride in their cafe. Every single staff member said hello and made us feel at home. Our waiter was helpful, kind and knowledgeable. Different type of food compared to your typical breakfast items which was refreshing! I had the Spanish omelet and it was cooked perfectly with potatoes, onions and red peppers with a side of Cuban toast. My husband got the breakfast Cuban sandwich and ate the entire thing! Great selection of coffee items. They have indoor and outdoor seating. We are dying to try their lunch items. Also, we didn't know about the wonderful partnership with Reyes House in Worcester... lots of hardworking men who are recovering. So wonderful and another huge reason why we will be back! Try it out! You won't regret it.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

What a great little place! The interior was small, but beautifully decorated. All the food was FANTASTIC!! I had the Cuban sandwich. I have to go back for another one very soon. My niece had the slow roasted pork, with rice and beans, and an empanada. Everything was so, so good. We wanted to try the flan, but I just didn't have the room for dessert sadly. The service was so very perfect. Everyone there, from the staff to the customers, were polite, cheery, and just wonderful. The only thing that would have made this lunch perfect is if I had room for the flan. Next time!