“perfect as always ”

El Patron
Ranked #73 of 634 Restaurants in Worcester
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

This is our favorite Mexican restaurant, the tamales are off the charts and served with love. We've been here probably five times and each time the service is great, food is exceptional and the Margaritas are delish. I've had the fish tacos before and my wife really loves the Milansa. You can't go wrong with this place and all of the employees are relatives (we think). As I sit here and read the negative reviews I'm beside myself, some people are just too damn hard to please.
Trust me when I tell you my wife is the most picky person on the planet ..... try this place. Enjoy

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank hudzik2000

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

A great choice for Mexican food in the Worcester area. I had the fajita salad, great choice! Fried ice cream and tacos are also a great choice here.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

I get the fajita salad every time and 2 tacos on the side. Everything is freshly made and made fast. Everyone is friendly here. My wife is a vegetarian and they have plenty of choices and are pretty tasty.

1  Thank Santiago1109
Reviewed 15 April 2017

I've been here a few times and it's always really good and very affordable. I've had the carne asada, and the chile rellenos, those are my faves, lots of food and heats up well the next day.

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Went for dinner and was very disappointed with the food and ambience. It was noisy. We could hardly hear each other. We ordered fish tacos and cheesy enchiladas. The fish was tough. We were not sure of the type of fish served. We have had better mexican food else where and don't think we will return. The only positive was good size serving.