“Croissant lovers paradise ”

Birchtree Bread Company
Ranked #11 of 608 Restaurants in Worcester
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Columbus Day weekend brought many people to this large bakery. Though the lines were long, there was a separate "Grab and Go" line if you were simply ordering coffee and pastry. We had scrumptious chocolate croissants and an almond croissant. And the iced coffee was perfect. Eventually we found places to sit on bar stools at a long table shared with others. We'd like to return to Birchtree when it's not so busy.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

Lovely sandwiches and bread, but what I really loved was the toast! great bread makes great toast , and butter and jam make it even better. Cozy and hip atmosphere.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

The atmosphere is nice. There is plenty of room to sit. I had the turkey sandwich. It was excellent. The ingredients were fresh and tasty. I would eat here again.

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

I have only bought bread from them and it was amazing. I tried few different kinds and I was always blown away. I have not had a meal there yet but I'll eventually.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Birchtree Company, has the feel like you just walked into NYC SOHO bakery with all the fixings. Great spot to an already busy Green St, nicely decorated interior with even friendlier people. Oh yeah, the food is excellent