“What a great place for sushi”

7 Nana Japanese Steakhouse
Ranked #91 of 587 Restaurants in Worcester
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 May 2015

I loved eating here. I have been there twice and both times the food was excellent and the service was pretty good too. The sushi was fresh, the salad came with the traditional ginger dressing and was outstanding.
Prices were surprisingly reasonable. They do have a hibachi, but I did not try it, it is in a different room, which is great, you don't have to hear the noise it generates. The bar looks pretty good too, although all I had was green tea.
Would definitely keep coming back.

Reviewed 7 May 2015 via mobile

Was amazed how this restaurant serves so many japanese wonders under one roof... Habashi, teppanyaki, sushi and Asian delights plus a sports bar!!

I tried the various wonders of japanese authentic cravings and couldn't believe my tongue... Am I in Japan??? Nothing Match the awesome cuisine in this place as their Chef carved out his best Japanese culinary skill in front of me, the delicate cutting of sashimi and the exquisite decoration of habashi... It is as good as Osaka!

Do check out the picture I attached as I was too amazed with the taste and did not remember it's name... This is a must go when you at in Worcester.

1  Thank Ray C
Reviewed 17 March 2015

We were greeted very nicely by the front staff. Our table was waiting for us at the specified time of our reservation.

The waitress took our drink order immediately and from there it just got better.

After placing our dinner order, our cook came to the table and started to cook the rice. It is a hibachi style restaurant where they cook the food at the table.

It was SO good. Obviously you get hot food, since it's cooked right in front of you. We all got different stuff, and everyone in our part loved it. Everything was hot and fresh.

We were also treated to some fun antics during the cooking!

It was my wife's birthday and they brought us fried ice cream without asking for it.

We never had to ask for refils on our drinks, they were always right on top of it.

It was one of my best experiences in Worcester and I will gladly be back to eat here again.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

I can't say enough about the great service we received at 7 Nana. I called them at 6:00 on a Tuesday and asked if they could accommodate a party of 26 at 7:00pm. Jeff answered yes and from there on the execution of this large and last minute request was flawless. Our party had a great time and enjoyed the food and show immensely. Our thanks to Jeff and 7 Nana for making a magical night happen!!!

Reviewed 19 May 2014

We have been to many hibachi restaurants in the area and 7 Nana is one of the best. Always clean....and food is good. Service has been good as well.