“Great steak house”

Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Hill Street
Description: The idea behind One Eleven Chop House was to establish a Chicago-style steakhouse right here in Worcester. The elegance and sophistication of the decor complements some of the best-tasting steaks and chops you'll find anywhere. All of our cuts are either certified prime-grade or in the top 10% of the choice grade. And they're all expertly prepared. Choose from traditional steaks done right or less traditional favorites, such as Long Island Duck Two Ways, Sirloin Encrusted in Black Pepper with a Shallot Brandy Cream Sauce, or a Mixed Grill of Filet Mignon, Confit of Duck and Blackened Shrimp.
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

I took my sons family and an extra college student. The service was lovely but not overwhelming everyone thoroughly enjoyed steaks, prime rib and lobster. We were quite impressed with delicious sides we ordered. I recommend this fine steak house for business and pleasure.

Reviewed 18 November 2017

I love the Chop House, but the last few times I've gone, it's apparent that the wait staff really doesn't understand how to serve at a finer restaurant. I come here for special occasions with the expectation of white glove service, and the last few times it's been as casual as many of the average restaurants in the area. Simple things like plates stacking up, empty drinks (water or other) and not being asked if we'd like another. The last time we dined, we were at the horseshoe-shaped booth in the upper level which can be a deep table for only two people. That part was great because it was cozy and intimate, but the waitress kept putting our food at the edge of the table so we had to stand up and reach to get it. Perfect service for me is not noticing the waiter or waitress. It should be seamless, and they need to anticipate my needs and also surprise and delight me too.
Please train your staff on basics, and what white glove service truly means.

1  Thank davidbeatty16
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Went there for a medical presentation. Food was wonderfully prepared. Had the surf and turf. Staff were friendly and prompt. The conference room is very conducive for lectures. Definitely try their house red wine, yummy!

Reviewed 10 November 2017

The Chop House today is basically the same restaurant it was when it opened. The food science in Worcester is improving but they stay the same. Now we still enjoy the Chop House but as newer more creative restaurants open in Worcester they stay their course.

1  Thank Dennis S
Reviewed 8 November 2017

I went with a friend recently and had a quaint little table away form the crowd. A bit romantic and perfect for sharing a glass of wine.