“You can't go wrong!”

Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 12 June 2017

You can't go wrong at "The B"... from the lobster, steak, poached salmon, to the hamburgers, pizza, and of course the notorious chicken and rice soup. Something for everyone in your party. There are more beer taps than you can count. I've been patronizing The B for 40 years and never have been disappointed. Outstanding food, wonderful portions, only surpassed by the well organized and attentive staff. This place is always busy for a reason.

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank KWHARLING

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

We recently visited The Boynton with our American friends (we are from the UK). I have visited previously but my other half hadn't. I absolutely love the food here. I had a burger and a few ciders and it's super tasty and great value. I always look forward to visiting every time I come to Worcester. Service has always been wonderful and the atmosphere is super. We were accommodated with a table fairly quickly considering there were huge groups there for graduation. Highly recommend and I hope I can come again soon!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 22 May 2017

Typically this us a good place to eat, but watch out, they often serve extremely nasty instant mashed potatos. Also, their "glasses" are pretty sketchy. Their pizza has too much topping but not enough cheese or sauce.

Honestly, this place for as busy as it is can be pretty hit and miss. When you are paying $85 for a dinner for three people, fake mashed potatoes and hit and miss is untenable.

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank gandalf W
Reviewed 22 May 2017

We celebrated a birthday here, but we were disappointed. The theme seems to be that quantity equals quality!! We don't agree and think the quality suffers seriously

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank MARGOSaco_Maine
Reviewed 12 May 2017

This restaurant is a gem. It is loud and comfy and the food is great. If you can't find something you like on their huge menu, you just don't like to eat! The atmosphere is something I can find only in the Northeast- it is very Cheers like. There always seems to be a wait, but once you have been there you will understand why.

Date of visit: May 2017