“Looks sketchy, But It's Good!”
Review of Mai Tai

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mai Tai
Ranked #239 of 586 Restaurants in Worcester
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 15 June 2016

Went here for a quick bite to eat before heading to a bar. It's quite dark and dim inside and I was hesitant to eat there but figured what the hell! We got the sweet potato sushi and avocado sushi and a few drinks. The service was quick, pleasant, and friendly. We were pleasantly surprised by the sushi. It was fresh and tasted great. I'm glad we tried something new! The bar area was pretty full so it seemed like a popular place for a drink! The prices were also extremely reasonable.

I'd check it out again!

Reviewed 31 August 2015

Stopped by here for cheap latenight drinks, picked up a few menu items and they were good. The music was loud and the atmosphere was decent. We had some jerks at the table behind us though.

Reviewed 13 May 2015

Love this place. It's a sushi bar/sport bar. Booths, tables, liquor bar and sushi bar. Drinks are good, tempura anything is excellent and the sushi, that stands out. I had the best yellowtail I've ever had in my life! I learned the middle cut tasted so spectacular! Everyone usually loves the fatty section. Why didn't I give an excellent? It can be very loud making it difficult to have that familiar sushi chef/patron dialogue. In addition, maybe I am spoiled but I'm accustomed to my sushi chef sharing an extra bite or 2 of a different kind of sushi for me to try and fall in love with thus, spreading the love and education of the art. Prices are reasonable and the atmosphere is not pretentious.

Reviewed 17 February 2015 via mobile

Great Place to get drinks cheap especially Mai Tai's! Also a great place to get alittle to eat if you're going out for the night! My friends usually start the night out there! Recommend doing that!

Reviewed 7 September 2014 via mobile

We arrived a little at 8:00p on a Saturday night. There were two people at the bar having drinks, the rest of the restaurant was EMPTY. We reluctantly ordered few sushi rolls and edamame. Service was prompt and friendly. Sushi was good! We no sooner were half way thru eating and the place started to fill up! It was quite the hot spot. Music came on at 10p and there was a bouncer at the door at that time.

Drinks were delicious! I had a love potion and a blue Hawaiian. The love potion was AWESOME!

We stayed chatting for awhile. The waitress was super accommodating and would check on us occassionally. Never did we feel rushed.

I'd recommend! You want quiet? Visit before 8... You want lively? After 8!