“Great Food and Staff”

Tudo Na Brasa
Ranked #20 of 138 Restaurants in Woburn
Cuisines: Brazilian
Reviewed 29 January 2018

If you are looking for a good meat mixed with excellent buffet there you go! You have a varios options of meat ( Pork, Chicken and sausages ) and also some very good typical deserts from Brazil. Totally worth !

Reviewed 10 July 2017

This place is great - the value for the price is outstanding and the quality and selection of the food is wonderful. It's not romantic and bit like a cafeteria, but man, the meat is delicious! I like the spicy meats in particular: the spicy beef sausage is outstanding. Other food I order often is the bacon-wrapped steak and the grilled pineapple rolled in cinnamon. The layout is unique for me: you first go to the salad bar and pick out your sides (weighed separately from the meat) then you go to the grill and ask for the cuts of meat you want. You pay for the weight of the food you order so you can make this as cheap or expensive as you want. Great Great food!

Reviewed 13 June 2017

We had a party of 10, including 2 kids. The staff was very efficient in preparing us a table and making sure the kids were taken care of in their high chairs. They were always checking on us to make sure we had our cups refilled and if we needed anything. Great options at the buffet and the meat was well seasoned. Also, the desserts!! so good. Coffee mug could be a little bigger ;)

Reviewed 23 May 2017

As a multilingual businessman who works internationally, I always look for places that will lift my palate and make it sing. Tudo Na Brasa, which means "Everything On The Grille" in Brazilian Portuguese, is your one-stop-shop for every Brazilian gastronomic delight. Walking into the place, you might think it is very unassuming. The decor is unremarkable. There are low, square tables and chairs dotting the edges. The bar is in the middle and is often peppered with clients, many Brazilian, who are there shooting the breeze about community and sports. Off to the side of the bar is the meat cook. He will offer you skewers of the most delicious, succulent pork, lamb, beef, and chicken you could ever imagine. It melts off the skewer onto your plate. To the left of the meat cook is a buffet with Brazilian staple foods like rice, beans, mandioca, and more. Pile up a huge plate! Ever wonder why Brazilian people are so attractive? It's the food. EVERYTHING is healthy. You can feel how organic and authentic the ingredients are with each bite. The waitstaff is kind and friendly. They welcome all patrons with happiness. I cannot recommend you try Tudo Na Brasa enough. There is really no wrong combination of food to get. (I've tried them all). The drinks are generous pours. The atmosphere is upbeat. As the Brazilians would say "Vai la!" (Go!). Voce nao vai arrepentir! (You won't regret it!)

Reviewed 5 February 2017

We went here to celebrate my birthday. We met up as friends, and picked the restaurant based on reviews we found online. Each of us traveled from over an hour away. I called ahead because we had a large party (12), and they very willingly took reservations. I spoke with the owner and he was very friendly and accommodating. When we arrived at the restaurant, the table was waiting and ready for us! The food here is served by weight: you pick up a plate, and go along the salad and side bar and then ask for the meats that you would like. We asked the owner at the beginning how much the average person spends, and he said between $10-15. All of the meats were cooked to perfection, and there was a wide variety: bacon wrapped chicken and steak, sirloin, lamb, pork loin, and many more. The definite favorite of our group was the sirloin. The spices were perfect, and it melted in your mouth! I almost had a Bill Murray/ What About Bob moment and sighed aloud with the delicious flavor!
This place was well worth the drive. I am just glad it is not closer to my house, as I would be very fat!

Been to Tudo Na Brasa? Share your experiences!