Willows Motel(Williamstown)(Great Value!)
The Williams Inn(Williamstown)
US$179
US$166
Priceline
Cozy Corner Motel(Williamstown)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$76
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$312
US$161
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$161
MAPLE TERRACE MOTEL(Williamstown)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$144
Berkshire Valley Inn(Williamstown)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$131
Travelocity
Berkshire Hills Country Inn(Williamstown)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 30/07
US$111
US$99
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

All reviewsstay there againcream cheeseplace to sleepwilliams collegebed was comfortablethe ownernew ownersvtdiner
Reviewed 22 October 2017

Great location for being close to Williamstown or going to Vermont. It's a simple, kind-of- retro motel which includes a light breakfast. I go every year and enjoy the ambience. The new owners are updating alittle but keeping the quaint essence. Great value for the area and I very much recommend it. It's a fun experience!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 October 2017

They have a late arrival policy, I called in advance and someone was at the reception at 10 pm. Room was clean, furniture updated, flat screen TV, modern bathroom. There was one alarm!!!! I was waiting for HOT WATER for 30 seconds in the shower. In the morning, I just started the shower and jumped in 30 seconds later - no problem. We had a room that had a broom closet on one side, but I could hear our neighbors on the other side. If they would be loud, it might be a problem, but our neighbors were quiet.
Breakfast was a coffee and toast, some danishes. There is a place to eat next door, which we did not use. Looked very appealing, although.
Yes, I would stay there again. Why overpay for the Berkshires visit?
Convenient as the stop from Vermont or Saratoga to Mount Greylock and Clark Institute.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

To start, I paid $187 for a Saturday evening because most motels in the area were booked. Their daily rate during the week is $49.95.
The room was very old & in terrible need to be updated. The staff it seemed tried to make it as clean as possible, but to many issues to overcome.
Here is a list of what I found:
Wifi did not work for cell service
Coffee brewer was dirty, as well as full of mold. I returned it & was given a new brewer
Carpeting stained throughout
Sitting chair was worn & stained
Bathtub had missing grout with black mold in several areas
Door was chipped & poor paint job
Breakfast area holds 5 people with a very limited carb variety
Room was dingy with poor lighting
Clean sheets & comfortable bed
Sink & toilet clean, but antiquated
To pay $187 was a crime.
LR

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

With my expectations low (based on the price). I was delighted to find a clean, comfortable motel room. There is a train track nearby, but I was never bothered by the noise. The breakfast is lacking but there's a diner next door.

If you don't need frills during your stay in this area, you'll like this place and the price.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 August 2017

Always nice to have a king size bed. The room was pretty clean - a few things under the bed but otherwise it did appear very clean. The bed was comfortable. There was more furniture in the room that I could figure out what to do with. The shower was fine -- it had a hard time staying one temperature -- but it had nice water pressure. The front desk clerk very nicely offered to stay open past 11pm for us. We were glad to arrive a few minutes before that so he didn't have to stay open for us. There's a cute diner next door that's good for breakfast. Train tracks run right across the grass but the sound wasn't bad, in my opinion.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple