“Breakfast on a whim...”

Ranked #7 of 133 Restaurants in Weymouth
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Good eats, Very good ( cute ) staff...no problems,good atmosphere,svc,food turnout...good menu,food options. Coffee coffee coffee ! Good prices $$$ !

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

We went here on a Saturday morning to enjoy a home made breakfast that wasn’t made in our home.

As soon as we walked in, we were greeted by their friendly waiters and a table was ready for us. The menu had many options which was a good thing for me although I also get overwhelmed easily too.

They serve lunch here but I think breakfast is their main business of the day. The diner is always busy with people (mostly families) trooping in and out. People often look happy and well fed when leaving.

Anyway we placed our orders and they arrived hot and delicious. The pancake was A+. The omelette was great too! I ordered their weekend special of 2 pancakes, cheese omelette, sausages and fries. The portion was okay and to my surprise I couldn’t finish mine.

I enjoyed their service and I will definitely return. I prefer this place to chain restaurants like IHOP and Dennis.

The only reason I gave it a 4 Star is because Uncle Charlie could use a spacious diner. Their current place is too compacted that you might elbow the next person, if you are sitting in the middle row.

Also, they don’t accept credit card. It’s cash only and it is inconveniencing for customers that prefer paying with card. You will only find out after you’ve finished eating and relaxing. There’s an ATM right outside but I don’t trust roadside ATMs. So just take cash with you.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

My husband and I love finding breakfast places. We had the hungry man. It had 3 eggs (over light, perfect ex. Lg. Egg) 3 sausage, bacon or ham, hash browns (nice and crisp with onion and a hint of garlic, toast or English and 2 of the fluffiness pancakes ( or French toast). Coffee is extra and very fresh. All for 11.49. They are open till 3 pm every day. Can't ask for more. They are also known for the homemade and tender post roast. Worth the drive.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

We have been coming here after Sunday Mass for years. The waitstaff is terrific!! They are so very attentive. They make my Father In-Law feel special every Sunday morning!! The food is great, and you never leave hungry!! Carol, and her girls could not make you feel more welcome!! Thank you!!

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Let's start with the positive (singular). The home fries are very good. I like the use of onion. That's why I'm giving 2 stars instead of one. The rest of our meal was downright terrible. I make better eggs myself at home, my burger was rubber, sausage gravy the worst I've ever tasted, and wait staff totally disinterested. Food is outrageously priced for what you get. The server did not come back once to check on us after giving us our food. I had to flag her down once because I was hoping to give them the opportunity to correct my disgusting meal. She brought me a new sauce which wasn't at all what I was expecting and disappeared for the rest of our meal. We sat 10 mins after finishing waiting to pay (no adjustment made for the fact that half my meal remained on my plate bc she didn't come by to even know I was dissatisfied!). I've been a server myself and never ever tip less than 20% even if the service is terrible. This place is cash only and after waiting 10-15 mins for her to come by to take our payment (and break our $20) we left the little bit of extra cash we had because we had to get on the road. I will never return!