“What a TREAT!”

Margaritas Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #55 of 130 Restaurants in Weymouth
Reviewed 29 September 2016

I'm from Texas, where we have "Tex-Mex" and I enjoy eating at other "mexican" restaurants in other states to taste how they make their "mexican" food, I was NOT disappointed with this restaurant's menu! Delicious meals and nice atmosphere! I ordered an enchilada plate, the Enchilada Banderas, which is 3 cheese enchiladas filled with guacamole, black beans, salsa fresco, baked in red, white, and green sauces, rice and (more) beans on the side, it was very good! and the Margaritas, hold onto your socks! ;) I ordered a Lime in the Coconut, WOW.
also tried one of their Mexican Street Corn, a little different than the "mexican" street corn (authentically in Mexico, lol) but I liked the twist of creation they do with it. very enjoyable.

There were two of us dining that day and 2 meals, 2 margaritas, one appetizer, was $71. Excellent food, but a bit higher in the range of payment, so if looking for a good place to TREAT yourself, this is worth it, if open to letting yourself ENJOY the experience.

Note: this location DOES NOT have lunch specials. We asked because I saw it on the website but was told because this location is only open for certain hours, (apparently not as many weekly as other locations) they do not offer lunch specials, so even at 11am, (the time we were there) you will be paying FULL PRICE, hence the $71.00.

MargsMex, Public Relations Manager at Margaritas Mexican Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2016

We're so happy you decided to stop in, and even more happy that we have the approval of someone from someone who knows that TexMex! We hope to host you again sometime soon. Thank you!

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

Our third visit there in as many years, keep forgetting how lousy they are. Slow, slower, and slowest. Kitchen peeps yelling constantly. Excuse every time is their computer is down. And, NO GUACAMOLE??? Waitress did a disappearing act, didn't give us any heads up of problems. Left just paying for drinks. Ugh, I'm done reliving it. Don't go. No. Really.

KidTaco, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritas Mexican Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2016

Sorry to hear this Jenny. That's not the way we like to do things. We will discuss with our team to see what happened and to take steps so it doesn't happen again. Your satisfaction is important to us and we would love to win you back as a customer.

Reviewed 19 July 2016

Margaritas has good Mexican food. We ate dinner on a Sunday afternoon. The salsa and tortilla chips were good. The menu is adequate to meet everyone's tastes and everyone was pleased with their choices. I had a delicious sangria and vegetable enchiladas. The meals were served piping hot. The waitress was efficient and friendly.

Thank you! We appreciate the review! Hope we can see you again soon!

Reviewed 16 July 2016

My Wife and I have been coming here since it opened. We like it very much. Never had a bad meal. Drinks are good and reasonably price. You can sit in either the dining room or the bar area where there are tables along with the good size bar. Staff is always friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 20 April 2016

I love going to Margaritas. The food is all scratch and fresh and they have the BEST salsa....chunky and spicy! It's so difficult to find good salsa.
The bar staff is excellent. Some of the best on the south shore and the management is always friendly and accommodating as well. I enjoying going there. It's the closest thing to a neighborhood bar for me.
They also give back to the community with Full Moon parties.

KidTaco, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritas Mexican Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2016

Thanks for the review! We are glad to be your neighborhood bar. Hope we see you again soon.