“Good selections at good prices”
Review of Stockholders

Stockholders
Ranked #3 of 133 Restaurants in Weymouth
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Went there for lunch, first time, this restaurant is part of a local/South Shore area group of three other restaurants that are my favorites. This one did not disappoint. The menu had a couple of favorites from the other three. One of the group loved the salmon with risotto. The daily special of tuba and swordfish was another winner. The prices are reasonable for the extremely well plated dishes. Parking was easy around the back at lunch, just don’t park in other company’s lots - signs saying you will be towed. Yes, we will go back. Almost forgot, they have a handecap ramp.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Had a great time, bartenders were on point with service, laughs - they helped us get a couple of seats together (the place was packed) - dinner was great, the nightly special was amazing.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

The place is modeled after a speak-easy and it's absolutely beautiful inside. Our waitress is one of the best I've ever had at any restaurant and the food is too good to even describe. I can't wait to go there again....and again...and again. 2 thumbs up!!

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Ate early here on a saturday night as they don't take reservations and we don't like to wait. Sat at a nice table in the back. Very nice laid back atmosphere with pics of tycoons hanging on walls with subtle color scheme.
Service was excellent and our waiter did not rush the food as we enjoyed a drink before ordering. The entree consist mostly of steak and seafood but believe that there is something on the menu for everyone. Prices are high for the south shore with most running between 25 and 40. We had the 2 lb stuffed lobster and the veal porterhouse. They were both terrific and cooked to perfection. Sides of fries(or other potato choices) and veggies(beans, squash) come with it so it isn't a la carte. Very good but pricy.

NOTE: Ask for the Prices for anything that states MKT. We have eaten here before and MKT price was around 30 for baked stuff lobster. This time it came out to an eye popping $55.00 which is ridiculous even by Boston standards. Make sure you ask so you won't be surprised. We are used to high prices but not in Weymouth. All waitstaff should tell you the price of the lobster so you don't have sticker shock.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Every other week I treat myself to a fantastic meal. I dine at Stockholders just to have the Kona coffee steak. There has only been one time that things did not turn out wonderful. The manager came and I felt the need to apologize "I feel bad" I insisted because I hate to return a meal. He was more that accommodating and I appreciate that commitment to quality and customer care. Earlier this month, June 2018, I took friends visiting from New York. They were more than thrilled and the staff and guest pitched in to sing happy birthday. Please do yourself treat yourself to an excellent steak, a sumptuous seafood platter, and a pick of thoughtful concoctions. Best of all there is plenty of parking!