“Great first impression!”

Price range: US$41 - US$80
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Barlow Lane
Description: Chiara, a Mediterranean Bistro - is an upscale , casual dining restaurant which features a comfortable, well designed dining room and intimate eight-stool bar and an outdoor patio. This quaint suburban restaurant features a menu which includes multiple small plates, signature cocktails and seasonal creations.
Reviewed 11 October 2018

My wife and I tried Chiara for dinner while visiting the area. It was out first time there, but we really enjoyed the experience and look forward to trying it again.

We ate there on a Thursday. I made a reservation on OpenTable, and mentioned that we were celebrating an anniversary. We were seated immediately. The decor was very nice, and the place had a very comfortable feel. The restaurant wasn't full, but there plenty of other customers there; even so, the sounds from neighboring tables were muted well.

For cocktails, my wife had a Cucumber Martini and I had a Granny’s Redemption, which were both very good. During dinner, we each had a glass of Caymus Conundrum Red Blend, which we enjoyed. For starters, my wife had a Spinach & Frisee Salad and I had Butternut Bisque. For dinner, my wife had Pan Seared Maine Scallops and I had Du Breton Farms Center Cut Pork Chop. While waiting for our starters, we were served some tasty bread with pesto dipping sauce, and while waiting for our entrees, we were served a pureed parsnip amuse bouche. Both the food and service from Justin were excellent.

We were too full for dessert, but they served us a plate of cookies with Happy Anniversary written in chocolate sauce. We had a great experience at Chiara, and look forward to returning the next time we visit the area.

2  Thank DeeEss

Reviewed 2 October 2018

I have thoroughly enjoyed each and every meal that I have ordered at Chiara. The restaurant itself has a warm and relaxing setting, making for an overall wonderful experience.

1  Thank 858catherineg2018
Reviewed 1 October 2018

Had both my daughters in Town for a quick weekend visit and decided to go to one of our old standbys because we know we would be provided a fantastic meal. Michelle and Steve once again didn't disappoint with an absolutely delicious meal. My oldest needs to be gluten free and she loved her meal. The service was terrific as well. Highly recommend this place!

1  Thank Tom S
Reviewed 29 August 2018

We've been going here since it opened. It always delivers and never fails to please. they change the menu often which is a big plus.

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

Wonderful meal beautifully presented by Justin, bartender and waiter. Delicious. A spot not to be missed