“Best chinese ever - especially crab rangoon!”
Review of Oriental Pearl

Oriental Pearl
Ranked #29 of 34 Restaurants in Westport
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 1 May 2016

I have been going to Oriental Pearl for 20 years and there is no other Chinese restaurant like this. Everything at OP tastes amazing -- but my favorites are the crab rangoon, beef teriyaki, Moo Goo Gai Pan, chicken wings, chow mien sandwiches.. the list goes on! The meals are also huge so you have leftovers for next time! They also have some of the strongest scorpion bowls I have ever had!

Date of visit: February 2016

Reviewed 14 March 2016

We did takeout a few weeks ago and the food was fresh, abundant and delicious.

For people that enjoy an adult beverage the bar is long and seems like a fun place to meet people

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 28 October 2015

Good food, good size portions, reasonable prices, good service. Staff has always been friendly. The building itself is outdated. But, it's kept clean. We live in the area, therefore it's been our go to Chinese restaurant for over twenty years.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 1 October 2014

Quick take service. Large portions. Food tasty but occasionally on poor side. Price reasonable. If you don't feel like cooking, its a quick fill-in. Eat-in: place is dark, needs a serious rehab. They do have live entertainment and karaoke if you like that.

Date of visit: September 2014
Reviewed 15 September 2014

Recently went to Oriental Pearl on the recommendation of a relative who said the food was good. Unfortunately after dining there I cant say the same.

Here's what I found..
1. Food was not hot
2. General Tso was TERRIBLE
3. No white rice provided with order of shrimp & lobster sauce
4. Crab rangoons were tasteless & burnt

My ten yr old summed it up quite well as we left the restaurant..

"that was the worst chinese food I ever had" ...

Date of visit: September 2014