“Great food for a great price”

Westminster Coffee Shop
Ranked #5 of 17 Restaurants in Westminster
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 3 March 2018

We enjoyed a late breakfast at the Coffee Shop. The food was great (especially the hash and muffins). We noted that there wasn't any background music so our conversation was easily heard.

Reviewed 16 November 2017

It is small, but busy little coffee shop.
You feel like you're at home or at a friends house.
It has the staples of an American breakfast
and the portions are well worth the money.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

The food is always great when we are in town and eat breakfast here. I especially love the eggs benedict !

Reviewed 17 March 2017

I'm here in Westminster for business and I'm driving down Main Street and I see the Cafe. It blends in nicely unlike it's counterpart Dunkin' Donuts just down the road. Very friendly staff and Large portion of tasty food. They are open Breakfast and Lunch and haven't had anything yet off the menu that was remotely subpar. Prices very reasonable for what you get. Make it a point to check them out. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

My friends and I have breakfast here every week. They're open at 6 am so it's plenty early to get to work. They're open for breakfast and lunch, closing at 2 pm. It's a great place with good food and generous portions. The wait staff is cheerful and friendly, and keep the coffee mugs full. With tables and counter seating there's usually open seats, but it can get pretty busy at lunch.
When in a new area, I look for places to eat where there are cars in the lot - you know that means people actually eat there, which is a good indicator. This applies to the Westminster Cafe.
5 stars!!!

Been to Westminster Coffee Shop? Share your experiences!