“Meatloaf is back!”

The British Beer Company
Reserve with OpenTable
The British Beer Company is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 58 Restaurants in Westford
Price range: US$6 - US$18
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Your local British pub with an American address!
Reviewed 1 January 2018

Dined here for lunch with a friend and was happy to see the put the meatloaf back on the menu. Friend had fish and all was plentiful and delicious.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

My family enjoyed our meal very much,and we would return here as the menu had many good choices.The service was excellent and the waitress was very attentive.The only thing that we were not a fan of is that it was very loud and it was on a Thursday night.I can't imagine what it would be like on the weekend.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

This was probably the best place we stopped for dinner during out 6 day trip in Mass. We were staying in the area and tried a few other places, but this place really stood out. The food was good, the service was excellent and I loved the beer selection. Our waitress went out of her way to accommodate my son as he was very disappointed that Halloween was essentially cancelled due to a storm. I would've have gone back but we didn't eat there until our last night and I wish we had gone the first night.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

We were in Westford Mass for a business trip and quickly tired of the hotel food on offer at the conference center. We stumbled across the British Beer Company by sheer accident and thought to give it a try. The food was hot and fresh and delicious and our waitress was johnny-on-the-spot friendly and inviting and prompt. Our dinner there was the highlight of our trip.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Came for Trivia night - lots of fun. Excellent service, I must say. Friendly, informed, not pushy. Beer selection a little slim, for a pub. Food was basic but fine. Overall ambiance (once you've phased out the noise from bank after bank of flatscreen TVs) is good. Tends to get busy, but that's a good sign. Overall, this is a decent franchise, and I'll go again - in part because there are no 'real' pubs around!