“Great place to eat!”

The British Beer Company
Ranked #7 of 59 Restaurants in Westford
Price range: US$6 - US$18
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Your local British pub with an American address!
Reviewed 7 November 2017

This was probably the best place we stopped for dinner during out 6 day trip in Mass. We were staying in the area and tried a few other places, but this place really stood out. The food was good, the service was excellent and I loved the beer selection. Our waitress went out of her way to accommodate my son as he was very disappointed that Halloween was essentially cancelled due to a storm. I would've have gone back but we didn't eat there until our last night and I wish we had gone the first night.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

We were in Westford Mass for a business trip and quickly tired of the hotel food on offer at the conference center. We stumbled across the British Beer Company by sheer accident and thought to give it a try. The food was hot and fresh and delicious and our waitress was johnny-on-the-spot friendly and inviting and prompt. Our dinner there was the highlight of our trip.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Came for Trivia night - lots of fun. Excellent service, I must say. Friendly, informed, not pushy. Beer selection a little slim, for a pub. Food was basic but fine. Overall ambiance (once you've phased out the noise from bank after bank of flatscreen TVs) is good. Tends to get busy, but that's a good sign. Overall, this is a decent franchise, and I'll go again - in part because there are no 'real' pubs around!

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Many restaurants claim to be "British" - The British Beer Company comes the closest to accomplishing that feat that I have been to in quite some time. The menu has many British staples includes shepherds pie, fish and chips, bangers and mash, etc. The restaurant offers a wide variety of ales, stouts and cider.

I had the fish and chips with a cider. Excellent! It wasn't the least expensive place around, but the quality of the food justified the price.

Would absolutely eat here again when in the area.

1  Thank BaseballCoach561
Reviewed 6 October 2017

Rolled into town after a long, traffic clogged drive & wanted something casual & simple. This was recommended by a staff member at our hotel & it certainly fit our needs! I was concerned that we might be waiting at the dinner hour at the end of a week, but we found seats at the bar as soon as we walked in. The staff was extremely friendly and efficient. The beer selection has something for almost everyone. Our food was tasty and served piping hot. If you are staying at the Hampton it is really within walking distance if you would like to (there appears to be a path between them)