“Good food and beer place”

The British Beer Company
Ranked #7 of 59 Restaurants in Westford
Price range: US$6 - US$18
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Your local British pub with an American address!
Reviewed 29 September 2017

We spent en evening with dinner here. The food was well prepared, although I had wished for more steak selections. The beer selection was very good and I was helped to some very nice local brews. The restaurant is not very british, but american (which is not a problem).

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

We stopped I for dinner while helping to raise some funds for a family member. The food was delicious, great selection of brews from the U.K. great wait staff. Prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

I cannot comment on the "British" aspect of this place, but its very nice. A bit congested, but the service is great. I was recommended the pumpkin ravioli and it was just awesome.

Didn't have to wait to be seated, we got in around 6:30PM and were able to find a nice place for 4.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Came here for drinks for a few hours, seems quite popular, however its not very British, other than an old Motor bike on display. Has a goof selection of beer & drinks.

We did not eat here.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

I have had good luck every time I have been here. I have never had to wait, always great service and great food.