“Good venue for a business conference”

Westford Regency Inn
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Westford
Reviewed 1 October 2017

Stayed here for 6 nights during a business conference.
Rooms are airy and pleasant. Good air conditioning.
Good range of conference rooms, and staff were technically competent in assisting with projectors and sound systems.
A large external marquee was used for the main meals - very welcome as the weather was very hot during thee week.
Staff very pleasant and attentive.

Room Tip: Rooms to the front are best, as traffic noise may be a problem at the rear
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank _duncanjmmorris
Thomas M, General Manager at Westford Regency Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

I’m happy to hear you enjoyed your recent visit with us, I will be sure to share your positive feedback with our staff. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts, we hope to host you and your conference again in the future.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

While other reviews say the Issue is the place is dated I do not see that as a problem. The facilities are sparkling clean, my room was a recent renovated room so it was similar to chain hotels I usually stay at. Additional electric outlets on lamps, flat screen tv, fridge and coffee maker. However the significant difference here for me was the hotel staff. From the person who answered my call, to the young man who checked me in, to the waitress at supper the pleasant and friendly interactions were wonderful. Are the folks who are complaining about bags not being offered to be carried to their room looking for bellboys? Or expecting Ritz Carlton? This hotel is everything one could hope for while away from home.
Internet is super fast and strong signal and that was helpful when wrapping up my work day.
It was a pleasant and comfortable stay. I will be returning often when in the area.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to post this review regarding our hotel. I’m pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate you letting others know. I’m glad you enjoyed some of the updates and improvements we’ve made and look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

I recommended to everyone.
Pretty Good service
Pretty good breakfast
Good manager and coworkers.
They are pay attention to your need and they response to it immediately.
Nice room, clean
I even change my room when I request from manager.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your recent review of the Westford Regency. I’m pleased you enjoyed your stay and that our team provided you with attentive service. We appreciate letting others know of your positive experience and hope that you will have an opportunity to stay with us again!

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Stayed here for 2 nights for work. Handy as it was close to the office, and other places for food.

Hotel is clean, and staff very pleasant, but just a dated hotel, like time forgot :-) The lifts have comedy value.

This being said, i'd have no problem staying again, just not if it was my money.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Thomas M, General Manager at Westford Regency Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to post this review regarding our hotel. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate you letting others know. Our renovations are underway and hope you stay with us again to enjoy the many the updates.

Regards,

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed here on business trip one night. Checkin was fast and staff was friendly. Room was clean and comfortable. This hotel has traditional keys for rooms which are a bit awkward. Used the health club had to get a pass from the front desk. Club was modern and had plenty of equipment. Friendly staff. Breakfast buffet was excellent lots of choices fresh. Made to order eggs and omelets was a plus.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Thank you so much for your review. I’m pleased you enjoyed the accommodations that our team provided you with friendly service. We appreciate your alerting others to your positive experience and hope that you will have an opportunity to stay with us again.

Regards,
Thomas McKenney

Also consider these accommodations in or near Westford
1.5 km away
15.2 km away
Hilton Garden Inn Devens Common
8.1 km away
Radisson Hotel and Suites Chelmsford / Lowell

Been to Westford Regency Inn? Share your experiences!