“Great Party Size Pizzas!”
Review of Gigi's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Gigi's Pizza
Ranked #53 of 107 Restaurants in Westfield
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 17 February 2018

When I want a lot of pizza, Gigi's is the place to go. When I say a lot I mean 3-4 party size pizzas for a crowd. I order this once or twice a year, and am not disappointed. The pizzas are hot and ready when I arrive and the service, quality and value is tops in my opinion. In a city that probably has one pizza place for every 1,000 people you have a choice. If on the southside of town, try Gigi's.

Reviewed 17 May 2015 via mobile

Use to love to order from here until the ladie that answers phone was very rude to the point that I had just canceled my order then she calls me back to be even more rude and hangs up.. definitely lost my business

1  Thank swayboy
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Ordered take out on the night of 13th.
Delivery guy shows up with grinder no pizza. He goes back and returns, pizza not even in keep warm bag. Driver says if there's a problem they will take care of me or he will make good. Open box to see dried out cold inedible pizza. Hits the garbage. Call owner next day, the jerk blows me off even though girl reminds him of problems. Never hear from delivery guy who promised to also take care of problems. Called the health department. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME ORDERING FROM GIGI'S

1  Thank sailr305
Reviewed 31 December 2011

The food is okay, the service is horrible. Walked in one evening to pick up order and had to wait 40 more minutes. The restaurant was freezing cold and when I got home with the order I was missing 2 items. Not the first experience like this. Will not be giving this business any more of my business.

1  Thank wmkid
Reviewed 5 September 2011

Their grinders are great, as are the calzones and wings, but beyond that they have our business in perpetuity because after the tornado in June of 2011, they showed up with boxes and boxes of pizza for the emergency crews. No one had to order these and no one had to pay. This kind of outreach in a time of need is all I need to know about the people at Gigi's.

1  Thank Christine O

Been to Gigi's Pizza? Share your experiences!