“Great afordable food”

Bella Roma
Ranked #55 of 106 Restaurants in Westfield
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 25 February 2016

I have ordered from Bella Roma many times and dined in a few times. The Pizza in fresh with a good amount of toppings and is not greasy. The portions are large and a good value for the price. The dining area is very basic but clean, and the staff is friendly. They have just added online ordering for pick-up or delivery. The delivery times are reasonable but can get a little long at busy times. I definitely would recommend giving them a try and I know I'll be calling again soon.

Reviewed 28 December 2015 via mobile

We got two small pizzas to go. My wife got the "The Queen of Westfield" Pizza which has chicken, eggplant, garlic, onion and a white sauce. It was very garlicky, but she liked it. I got a Buffalo Chicken Pizza which was good. The only thing I didn't like was the crust may have been frozen. It was thin and tasted blah. It looked like it was machine made. The sauce was good as were the toppings. I was disappointed by the crust.

Reviewed 15 February 2015 via mobile

We have ordered Pizza from here numerous times and have never been disappointed. The pizza here is very good and reasonable priced. I always pick up and have never witnessed the so called "Rude" behavior I have read in some of these reviews. I have always been treated very professionally and respectfully. Check the Internet for coupons and you can save a couple of bucks.

Reviewed 5 November 2014

If you like staff who treat you like a nuisance instead of being appreciative of your business, this is the place for you. Everyone has a bad day. However, after being treated this way on numerous visits, I will never give them another penny. I'll save it for people who actually thank me for spending my hard earned money at their establishments. Disgusted for the last time!

Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

Food was average and their customer service is horrible! We called to place an order and were given a run around only to be rudely told to call back! Will never give them my business again!

Been to Bella Roma? Share your experiences!