“Fast Burrito Bowl To Go! Fresh & Tasty& Healthy!”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #40 of 98 Restaurants in Westborough
Reviewed 27 January 2017

It was a middle of the week, after working out at the gym and I didn't want to sit in a restaurant nor eat something unhealthy so I went to my local Chipolte and ordered a Burrito Bowl with pork to go. Needless to say I got it home and chowed it down. It tasted great and fresh and was filling PLUS it was healthy. I remember how sweet Julianna was at checkout making sure I had everything I needed. I will be back for another great meal. Thanks.

Reviewed 17 December 2016

My son was up for lunch here today... the meat burrito... some chips and guacamole. Fresh and tasty... he liked his burrito... I tried the chips and dip... was good, a bit pricey for that. Service was fine. They could give a little more attention to the dining area as far as cleaning/busing, etc.

Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

Say what you will, but I really like Chipotle. I know they have had some issues in the past, but they undoubtedly consistently deliver fresh good food. The meat is cooked fresh throughout the day. I like that you have a choice between black beans and pinto beans and white rice and brown rice . All the vegetables are fresh and crisp. The only downside is the $2 up charge for guacamole. Their salsas are great. They also cook crispy chips with a little salt and some lime...delicious. You can get a salad, a bowl, a burrito or a quesadilla. They even have beer and wine. How can you go wrong?

Reviewed 12 March 2016

I went here with my son, we both got burritos, both were unfortunately awful - rice was hard and crunchy...so gross...meat was really overdone, and the guacamole had huge chunks of unripe avocado in it - overall a really disappointing meal...

Reviewed 4 December 2015

They do a nice job here. Parking a little tricky. Like the burritos and the guac. and chips. Portions are huge so can be a good idea to share if you aren't a huge eater. Friendly and efficient service. RECOMMENDED