All reviewsdonutsnice staywalking distanceindoor poolpetsclerkbedding
Reviewed 23 June 2015

My friend and I were pleasantly surprised by this Econo Lodge. The location is West Yarmouth, really walking distance to Hyannis, is superb. We were in a recently renovated room. Very comfortable queen beds. Clean. This appears to be family-run and we found the managers very accommodating. Continental breakfast was more than adequate for our mini-budget vacay on Cape Cod.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank 21Tanya
Reviewed 22 April 2015

Our room wasn't ready at check in time. The room they gave us was dirty. We had to leave and come back to our original room and that is when the real nightmare began. The curtains were hanging off the wall. There were spiders and other bugs flying around. One window didn't have a screen. The other windows screen was broken. The comforters were stained and a zipper was broken. The sheets didn't fit the bed properly. The hotel was noisy. The man in charge was rude and unapologetic. The curtains smelled of smoke - we asked for a non-smoking room. There wasn't a spot for our dog to use the bathroom, so we resorted to driving a half mile down the road to a park. The TV was lopsided. The shower head needed repair. The bathroom fan was EXTREMELY LOUD! There was paint chips in different spots on the walls. Oh and the continental breakfast consisted of bread, apples, bananas, little mini-muffins you get out of a snack bag, coffee, milk, juice, cereal, packaged yogurt and apple sauce. Great for my 6 year old. If you can deal with this be my guest, but it was not worth $100 a night. Maybe $25 a night like down the street. We checked out a night early. I wish I could give it 0 stars. The pictures are misleading. The people who run this hotel do the absolute minimum. I could not pack my bags fast enough. I wanted to RUN. Trust me, pay the extra money and stay elsewhere!

Room Tip: AVOID! Stay in a cabin or cottage. Pay the extra money and pay for a better hotel room.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Amanda C
Reviewed 10 September 2014

We only needed a place for 1 night that was pet friendly. Sadly, the place smelled of stale smoke and mold. The bathroom had insects in it and the shower had mold. The paint is peeling. I did not sleep a wink because I was so grossed out. We had a long journey and too tired to be upset about it plus up early to get on the ferry to Nantucket, so we sucked it up.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank 21Lisa64
Reviewed 3 September 2014

This is without a doubt, THE WORST place on the Cape. It was very dirty, sewerage dripping from the bathroom above and the room was filled with bugs. And to make matters worse, I got charged for a King room and got a double and when I mentioned it I was told "oh well"! When I asked to speak to the manager, I was told they were out but they would have him call me when he got in, Yeah right! I have never heard from them and have left several messages and the even double billed me at the time (thankfully the reversed the charges a few days later). The place was a nightmare. It ruined our vacation. I will NEVER go to an Econo Lodge again. Horrible!!!

Room Tip: DO NOT GO! Run away. Even sleeping in your car would be better.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Tamiko P
Reviewed 28 August 2014 via mobile

The Econo Lodge is West Yarmouth was perfect for the night before we were able to check into our cottage rental for the week. The room was clean and the beds were comfy. Across the street is a seafood restaurant and a great mini-golf course. We were allowed to have our dog there and there were specified rooms for pets so that people with allergies can avoid those rooms. This is a simple motel with a small pool and very friendly proprietors. The continental breakfast was generous and free. I would stay here again. This is a motel not a resort but is clean and safe and easy.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple