All reviews inflatable park challenge park kids occupied challenge course outdoor ping pong cape cod parking lot is mini vacation basic amenities indoor pool great family comfortable beds hot tub first floor free breakfast off season waffles
Reviewed 25 August 2018

Campers and travelers, this staff is good at what they do. They are well trained and I would guess what they do isn’t always campfire marshmallows. We personally had a less than ideal neighbor. After some “quite time” partying and foul language was abruptly addressed and clear messages were sent. Honestly I was worried about our stay. But the sun rose the next day, and it was clear that this resort can handle the most adverse difficulties.
I am appreciative they stepped up and we can’t wait to go back!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Jane B, Manager at Cape Cod Family Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Thank you for your great comments. We appreciate knowing that we handled your situation to the best of our ability. We are pleased that you plan on returning.

Reviewed 15 August 2018

Stayed here for 3 days with my 5-month-old who absolutely enjoyed it ! Rooms and toilet were clean with ample amount of towels. You get free admissions everyday to the water park, inflatable park and the adventure park. Even though I couldn't use much of the inflatable park (only a small section is allowed for toddlers) we thoroughly enjoyed the lazy pool! The AC unit in the room was the only thing that annoyed me (was kinda loud)
and the breakfast didnt have a lot of options but apart from that everything was good!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2018

I stayed at this resort with my 10 year old grandson. Our room was very clean and updated. Due to my disability, I asked for a first floor room and the management immediately changed my room. I was concerned about noise from above, but surprisingly, it was very quiet. Our room was also at the very end of the resort in a quieter area. The beds were very comfortable. The resort is right next door to the inflatable park and my grandson was in Heaven. This is a family oriented resort and it also had two pools-indoor and outdoor, ping pong, and bocce. Also every morning, we were given tickets for admission to the inflatable park. They also offer a free breakfast which was quite nice. Some of the food items available were waffles, yogurt, cereal, and muffins. The hotel management and staff were very accommodating.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2018

The Cape Cod Family Resort is a great family centered old style Cape Motel right next to the Adventure Park. We stayed overnight and two passes were provided for each day (check in and check out) for the park. You could purchase passes at a lower price for additional family. There is a lot to do at the Park for everyone...it was great, though, to be able to walk across the lot and relax at a clean and quiet pool. Staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast was coffee, juice, cereal and muffins...also have waffles made to order. It was a great "mini vacation" at a great price! We will go back. Only suggestion would be to reserve parking spaces for guests closer to the motel as the lot fills up when park opens and it is hard to trek all your stuff!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Jane B, Manager at Cape Cod Family Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

We are pleased that you enjoyed your '"mini vacation" with us. We appreciate the time you took to write your review. Parking is a problem and we are working to solve it. Thanks for your thoughts.

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

Good hotel although a bit ”weared down”. Waterpark was smaller than expected, but our kids loved it as well as actionpark.

When you pay as much as you do for a stay here it is really irritating when you have the feeling that they charge you for everything. Towels, locker key, entrance for parents to waterpark (kids not allowed in alone).

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family