“Very Good Place to Stay”

Bayside Resort Hotel
Ranked #2 of 20 Hotels in West Yarmouth
GreenLeadersSilver level
Billerica, Massachusetts
“Very Good Place to Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2012

This hotel is conveniently located right on scenic Route 28. Checkin and checkout were very quick and painless. The room was immaculate as was the rest of the hotel. I had a few complaints about my particular room (Room 133) however. The first was a lack of convenient outlets. This is a minor nusiance but there were no plugs near the nightstands, so we had to charge our phones away from the bed. The only outlet we could find near it wouldn't work, the plug would just fall right out. Another complaint was that my particular room was noisy. It's right next to a set of stairs so when people bring their luggage down, it gets very loud. It was also right across from vending machines as well as the pool, so we had a lot of foot traffic.

The staff were all very friendly and always there to help. The pool was pretty good and the hot tub was a nice touch, along with the sauna and game center. There's also a pretty view in the back. The free breakfast was decent and what you'd expect for a free continental breakfast. We definitely look forward to returning to this hotel again, although I will make sure to request a different room.

Room Tip: Try to get a room away from the stairs and away from the pool.
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank rbarry01usa

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (293)
Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2012

We stayed here for 3 nights and it was perfect. The room was basic , and what you'd expect from a hotel. I found it weird they did not have ceiling fans though. The little beach on the bay was picturesque and relaxing. I loved sitting by the campfire on the beach at night . The pool was clean and so was the room. The staff was extremely friendly and helped us several times with suggestions of places to eat/shop, and the continental breakfast complete with waffle station was awesome! This hotel was also the cheapest place on our journey through Cape cod and I felt the hotel had a lot of amenities for the price. It was also in a great location. Close to the wildlife refudge , shopping, hyannis, etc. We also received coupons for some local restaurants that we took advantage of. Also, I left my pillow there, and when I called, they were nice enough to take a message, look for my pillow and call me back notifying me that they found it. Great stay! Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
Douglas, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2012

We arrived early on Saturday,we were able to check in early. We went to the pool that afternoon and relaxed with a swim and played cards by the pool for a couple of hours. Three places to eat within 200 yards walking. We had a few cocktails at the hotel pub and meet some very nice people. The room was very nice and clean. The free breakfast in the morning is great. We will be back again and again and again!!!

Room Tip: use the second floor so you don't hear the kids running around.
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
pembroke
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2012

We enjoyed a weekend away at Bayside Resort Hotel for my birthday. I was very surprised by the birthday balloons and champagne in our room upon arrival. Everything was great. The staff are very helpful. My grandchildren even came for a visit and swam in the pool with my husband. We will definitely be back. Thanks foe everything!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
East Providence
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2012

I have been taking my sons to the Bayside during Christmas break for the last 10 years, and we always enjoy it. The breakfast is super, lots to choose from and plenty of it. The rooms are clean and comfy. My boys start asking every year in August if we are still going to the Bayside at Christmas time! The hotel is close to lots of shopping, restaurants and movies.

It's a perfect place for our mom and sons getaway every year!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
Green Harbor on the Ocean
#3 of 20 in West Yarmouth
2.1 km away
Cape Cod Harbor House Inn

Been to Bayside Resort Hotel? Share your experiences!