“A little loud but good”

Red Face Jack's Pub
Price range: US$8 - US$16
Cuisines: American, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 9 September 2018

Came here for dinner the other night with my husband, cousin, her husband and their two kids. We walked through the bar which is extremely loud, into the restaurant side which is very loud. It was okay for us as we had kids that can be loud so we blended right in. There are tvs everywhere which is great as my husband wanted to watch the Sox game. Our server was very attentive, wish I knew his name. He did a great job. We each got waters and 3/4 of us got beers. He brought crayons for the kids which was nice. Dh and I both got the chipotle chicken wrap with avocado which was good. I had regular fries, he had sweet potato fries. Cousin got buffalo chicken wrap and her husband got the fish and chips. Kids each had the kids' fish and chips which was a really decent portion for $5.99/each. Food was all tasty. Total bill was under $100 for the 6 of us. Can't complain.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

I stopped by after the beach for a bite to eat and something cold to drink. I knew the place from back when it was Molly’s and I was hoping to run into some of the old timers. Ben was there-“bartender extraordinaire “- and greeted me with his usual charm and warmth.
I had the Baked Scrod and it was prepared to perfection, New England style. I loved it and I wish I had taken some pictures to share with other travelers. To drink I had the Shipyard Summer Ale and, also I had to try the Blueberry Lime Martini-delicious.
Service was fast, precise and timed perfectly.
It’s a great place for eats and drinks, hang with the locals and visitors, and watch your favorite team in one of the many TVs in the bar area. They have a more formal dining area if you want away from the TVs.
I am so glad I stopped by and I will go back and try some more of their food and drinks.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

A nice little sports pub right on main street. I highly recommend the cheeseburger sliders and the lobster roll. Absolutely delicious!!!

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

After driving almost 6 hours from the Poconos to the cape, we decided to grab a late lunch-early dinner, and a few drinks, close to where we were staying. The burgers were the quality of most better chain joints, ie Red Robin, Fridays. I had a Cape Cod Pale Ale, washed down the burger refreshingly. My wife had 2 hurricanes. She said they were a little stiff, but she likes her drinks a little strong. When we arrived at about 4pm, there was about 6-8 people sat at the bar, we also sat at the bar, and 1 table had 2 people seated. By the time we left the bar it had about 15 people seated, and i was surprised to see, 3/4 of the tables were full, probably close to 40 patrons. There was 1 bartender, and hats off to him for serving drinks to about 55 people, and all of the meals served at the bar.

Reviewed 24 August 2018

We were determined to go to Jacks while on a trip to Hyannis. We had been before and had lots of fun. This visit was a huge disappointment. We were the first ones in when they opened for lunch. We were greeted promptly and ordered drinks. Once we received the drinks we ordered lunch. Shortly there after, I was told that they were out of the special that I ordered.....really, we are the first ones here! I ordered my second choice and once again the waitress came back and said the menu had changed and that was no longer on it. I ordered my third choice and sipped my wine.
We had an ok lunch and the server was no where to be found. We were never asked for a second drink and off we went. All set with Jacks