All reviews bbq area place to stay private beach affordable option small fridge and microwave cape cod spent two nights p town enjoyed our stay ice machine nice pool continental breakfast beds were comfortable a great stay pool area pamphlet closet
Reviewed 25 September 2018

My sister and I checked in the weekend before Labor day, we stayed Saturday through Monday night. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay! Staff was excellent and accommodating, our room was clean and well-serviced and the pool and grounds were beautiful. I would come back and I would highly recommend this motel. The motel is within walking distance (45 mins tops) of the ferry to Nantucket and the adjacent towns which are chock full of activities. Close to restaurants and mini-golf, ice creams and beaches! There are sidewalks outside the entrance and along the roads as well. I had also left two items of clothing accidentally tangled in the sheets and I contacted the motel via email and they promptly located the items and overnight-ed them to me! I could not ask for better customer service! Highly recommend this motel and a true five star stay.

Room Tip: beautiful pool and extremely close to ferry to Nantucket
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 September 2018

This was our first time at Windrift. There was some confusion about the bill; one hand didn't seem to know what the other hand was doing. Regardless, that and another human error issue aside, Windrift is a nice, plain-vanilla place to stay, and the price is reasonable. It is very clean, and both our beds were comfortable. Bring hangers if you have more than two or three items to hang. The bathroom is really tiny. There is a lovely pool. Because of a change (made by me) we had to change rooms for our last night, so we got to experience two different rooms. The first one was definitely nicer and laid out a little better than the second. Both rooms had a microwave and fridge, and everything you need to brew coffee (complete with creamer and sugar in the morning. All rooms are on ground level. The landscaping is lovely and the whole complex is appealing. If you want fancy-schmancy, go to one of the big hotels and pay four or five times the price; otherwise, you will win with Windrift!

Room Tip: Just makes your needs known when you make your reservation; if they cannot meet them, they will tell you.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

The staff was extremely helpful and nice. The beds were horrible. The sank in the middle extremely bad. The room itself while it looked clean on the surface was actually pretty dirty. Spiders and webs everywhere. Shoes and water bottles under the bed from previous guests. It was a quiet hotel and in a good location. I’d probably try it again as I assume I got a poorer room due to booking it on a discount hotel sight. A little better cleaning and newer beds this could be an excellent hotel.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

My husband and I just finished up a couple night stay at this hotel. I recommend it if you’re looking for somewhere to stay for a couple nights and are on a budget. I probably wouldn’t stay here for an entire week.

Pros:
- Friendly Staff
- Grounds are clean
- Small 2 foot deep pool for children, and a larger pool
- Hotel rooms are clean
- Rooms have big closets for storage of your belongings
- Tub has plenty of shelving for toiletries
- A/C works well

Cons:
- Beds are very uncomfortable and noisy, every time you move in them you hear this loud creaking sound
- TV is set up to the left of the beds and is only visible from one bed in a double bed room. Not a big issue if only one bed is being used though
- No fan or ventilation system in the bathroom
- Towels are small

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Travel3235
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed over Labor Day weekend. Office staff were friendly and informative. Our room was neat and clean. Not a lot of storage space. No closet. No hook for hanging up towel after swimming (there is a pool). Crazy shelf in bathroom that you can’t put anything on! But convenient to everything and inexpensive

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family