“Good but not the best Italian I’ve ever had”

Di Parma Italian Table
Price range: US$12 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Description: A wide variety of Italian favorites including Chicken Parmesan, Lasagna, Linguini and clam sauce and many more. In addition we also serve delicious hand tossed pizzas and we have a children's menu for those age 12 and under. We offer dine -in, take-out, catering, delivery, functions, and serve our late night menu daily until midnight! Visit our website to view our entire menu.
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Good restaurants, large portions, good kids menu. Host squeezed us in without reservation even though there was a one hour wait at the time which was much appreciated. Good value.

Reviewed 23 August 2018

Great restaurant to dine in or to go, with a beautiful place to sit and stay in. However, this time our option was to order some food to take away, and I would like to highlight their clam chowder, which was really tasty.

Delivery at home as well.

Free on-site parking.

I would repeat again.

Correct value for money.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 20 August 2018

This is a popular family restaurant. That serves huge portions, more than enough to take home for a second meal. Dinner also comes with a salad, so be prepared. The eggplant was delicious, as was the pesto penne pasta - just a bit over poked for my taste. I will definitely revisit.

1  Thank David M
Reviewed 19 August 2018

We were staying near by at the Cove and got take outs while in West Yarmouth. The chicken wings and pesto fettuccine was delicious. We had enough left overs from the pasta for two more meals! The pasta also came with salad and garlic knot bread. Another night we ate there and my friend had eggplant parm which was delicious. I had cheese ravioli with scampi sauce which was wonderful! The service was friendly and fast. You can also call ahead for resevations. I can't wait to return to West Yarmouth to eat at Di Parma again!

Reviewed 13 August 2018

Visited Di Parma based on reviews and a flyer in the hotel that had a $10 coupon dinner for two. The restaurant facility is very nice, upscale and has a nice atmosphere. Hostess seated us quickly as we were there early, around 5:00 PM. Waitress promptly greeted us and took our drink orders while we perused the menu. We ordered chicken parmigiana and a trio combination chicken parmigiana/meatballs/fettuccini dish. The salad was served family style and was very good, although my wife found the dressing a little sweet. The salad was served along with the garlic knots which accompanied it and they were delicious. The dinners were good, but not spectacular. Not sure were reviewers are eating when the say the best they've had. The food was just good. The price with the coupon was reasonable. I would recommend that you get the coupon if you go.