All reviews nice indoor outdoor pool hot tub room was clean other guests first floor safe place to stay complimentary coffee location is great cheap place flat screen tv a great stay off season rates cape beaches massachusetts linens
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

We had a nice two-night stay at the Hunter's Green Motel. We came up two days early to do a little sightseeing before moving into our rental, and this motel met our needs. The rooms look like they have been refurbished recently and they were very cute and clean. Our only complaint is having some loud neighbors late at night, but that is out of the motel's control. Overall, our needs for a nice clean place to stay were definitely met and we would come back here again!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Overall this hotel wasn't terrible, and would stay again if need be. The rooms were cute and pretty clean. The wall mirror, tables and windows however would have definitely benefited from some windex! AC worked fine, and location was convenient, although a bit noisy due to traffic and many many sirens! Bathroom was neglected when doing their updates! It was dated, and visibly needed a good deep cleaning. 2 out of 4 mornings woke up to bugs in the tub..yuck! Also had one crawling on my leg when I was kneeling on the room floor looking through my suitcase. The pool lacks an inviting feel, and looks like something out of a lower income city public pool..could definitely stand for a new fence (its rusty) and some new lounge furniture (many pieces broken). For the price you get what you pay for..value was certainly there, and minimal time was spent in the room, so in the end it was worth it.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 26 July 2017

We were pleasantly surprised at Hunters Green. It was a great price and we had a clean room, comfy bed, no issues at all. No breakfast here but there are a couple of places within walking distance (1/2 mile). Handy to beaches, restaurants and some shopping. Employees were great. We will stay here again.

Room Tip: There are two floors, you can request first or second.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2017

My husband rented this room for a week and I was a little leery because on their website it says "no refunds"- turns out I was right. We stopped at an information place and we found out that the motel changed hands last year which explains a lot. First of all, the staff was not helpful AT ALL- zipper on my suitcase was stuck and we couldn't open it- my husband went to the front desk- they gave him 2 rusty needle nose pliers. They didn't even offer to come help. And when I asked if they could recommend somewhere to eat- the person at the front desk was new and had no idea, and also the maid- she just moved there and had no idea- REALLY??? Don't you think the staff should be a little knowledgeable about the area??? Isn't that their JOB??? There were almost no brochures on things to do or places to see. The sink in the room had RUST in it and when I took a shower- the person in the room next to me either flushed or ran the water- and I was SCALDED- DO NOT STAY HERE...........the only plus was that the beds were comfy as they were new. I wanted to use the hot tub as I have a bad back and thought it might help- but it looked so dirty I didn't dare. And when I asked for my receipt back- I had used my credit card and did not want them to charge anything to me as I had paid for an entire week- I was told no, they needed "it on file". On the night before we were leaving 4 other guests at the building across from us decided to have a party at 11:30 at night- tried to call the front desk but the phone didn't work- no dial tone, nothing.

Room Tip: Go anywhere else
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ErikaB35
Reviewed 10 July 2017

This motel is cute & the rooms have been recently updated. Clean, comfortable rooms.

My 'fridge was loud, but I just turned it off at bedtime.

The staff are friendly & the morning coffee was acceptable.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back are probably quieter. Other rooms are closer to the pool and the road.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends