All reviews nice indoor outdoor pool hot tub cape cod small coffee room was clean other guests safe place to stay first floor complimentary coffee cheap place location is great hotel staff flat screen tv off season mini golf rates beaches
Reviewed 16 July 2017

My husband rented this room for a week and I was a little leery because on their website it says "no refunds"- turns out I was right. We stopped at an information place and we found out that the motel changed hands last year which explains a lot. First of all, the staff was not helpful AT ALL- zipper on my suitcase was stuck and we couldn't open it- my husband went to the front desk- they gave him 2 rusty needle nose pliers. They didn't even offer to come help. And when I asked if they could recommend somewhere to eat- the person at the front desk was new and had no idea, and also the maid- she just moved there and had no idea- REALLY??? Don't you think the staff should be a little knowledgeable about the area??? Isn't that their JOB??? There were almost no brochures on things to do or places to see. The sink in the room had RUST in it and when I took a shower- the person in the room next to me either flushed or ran the water- and I was SCALDED- DO NOT STAY HERE...........the only plus was that the beds were comfy as they were new. I wanted to use the hot tub as I have a bad back and thought it might help- but it looked so dirty I didn't dare. And when I asked for my receipt back- I had used my credit card and did not want them to charge anything to me as I had paid for an entire week- I was told no, they needed "it on file". On the night before we were leaving 4 other guests at the building across from us decided to have a party at 11:30 at night- tried to call the front desk but the phone didn't work- no dial tone, nothing.

Room tip: Go anywhere else
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank ErikaB35
Reviewed 10 July 2017

This motel is cute & the rooms have been recently updated. Clean, comfortable rooms.

My 'fridge was loud, but I just turned it off at bedtime.

The staff are friendly & the morning coffee was acceptable.

Room tip: Rooms at the back are probably quieter. Other rooms are closer to the pool and the road.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for the first time ever ( for 3 nights) at the end of Fourth of July week, amazed I could even get a room. The price was reasonable, the room was clean, the pool area was great, and it was so convenient to either Dennis or Hyannis....people at the office were friendly and helpful.
Will definitely stay here again!

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Llamafocs
Reviewed 7 July 2017

The rooms have been updated and the beds are nice and comfy. The fridge worked well and there were several channels to choose from on the flat screen tv. I would definitely stay again in the future. Very quiet at nite and pleasant.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bob P
Reviewed 1 July 2017

We spent just one night at Hunters Green Motel in a room with a king size bed. The room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. It was a good choice for an extra night on the Cape. The price was competitive with similar motels and we felt it was good value for what we paid. They have a nice indoor/outdoor pool combo. Overall, it is a well kept motel and we would stay there again.

Date of stay: June 2017