“Clean and great value”

Hunters Green Motel
Ranked #11 of 20 Hotels in West Yarmouth
Reviewed 26 July 2017

We were pleasantly surprised at Hunters Green. It was a great price and we had a clean room, comfy bed, no issues at all. No breakfast here but there are a couple of places within walking distance (1/2 mile). Handy to beaches, restaurants and some shopping. Employees were great. We will stay here again.

Room Tip: There are two floors, you can request first or second.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 16 July 2017

My husband rented this room for a week and I was a little leery because on their website it says "no refunds"- turns out I was right. We stopped at an information place and we found out that the motel changed hands last year which explains a lot. First of all, the staff was not helpful AT ALL- zipper on my suitcase was stuck and we couldn't open it- my husband went to the front desk- they gave him 2 rusty needle nose pliers. They didn't even offer to come help. And when I asked if they could recommend somewhere to eat- the person at the front desk was new and had no idea, and also the maid- she just moved there and had no idea- REALLY??? Don't you think the staff should be a little knowledgeable about the area??? Isn't that their JOB??? There were almost no brochures on things to do or places to see. The sink in the room had RUST in it and when I took a shower- the person in the room next to me either flushed or ran the water- and I was SCALDED- DO NOT STAY HERE...........the only plus was that the beds were comfy as they were new. I wanted to use the hot tub as I have a bad back and thought it might help- but it looked so dirty I didn't dare. And when I asked for my receipt back- I had used my credit card and did not want them to charge anything to me as I had paid for an entire week- I was told no, they needed "it on file". On the night before we were leaving 4 other guests at the building across from us decided to have a party at 11:30 at night- tried to call the front desk but the phone didn't work- no dial tone, nothing.

Room Tip: Go anywhere else
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ErikaB35
Reviewed 10 July 2017

This motel is cute & the rooms have been recently updated. Clean, comfortable rooms.

My 'fridge was loud, but I just turned it off at bedtime.

The staff are friendly & the morning coffee was acceptable.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back are probably quieter. Other rooms are closer to the pool and the road.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for the first time ever ( for 3 nights) at the end of Fourth of July week, amazed I could even get a room. The price was reasonable, the room was clean, the pool area was great, and it was so convenient to either Dennis or Hyannis....people at the office were friendly and helpful.
Will definitely stay here again!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Llamafocs
Reviewed 7 July 2017

The rooms have been updated and the beds are nice and comfy. The fridge worked well and there were several channels to choose from on the flat screen tv. I would definitely stay again in the future. Very quiet at nite and pleasant.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1.3 km away
Yarmouth Resort
Yarmouth Resort
#5 of 20 in West Yarmouth

Been to Hunters Green Motel? Share your experiences!