All reviews bass river stay there again very pleasant stay short drive west dennis beach fridge route queen rates lodging curtains beaches
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

Cheap is right
The smell in my room is herendous
Brought blankets in from my car to use and beach towels were used to cover the pillows that are on the bed. I'd leave here if I didn't already purchase whale watch tickets.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2018

I love staying at this hotel because of its cleanliness, friendly owners and location. You can walk across the street to Sundancer's for food and drinks. It is also down the street from the Bass River Bridge. VERY reasonably priced and a great choice if you will be in West Dennis.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank bglg30
Reviewed 8 August 2018

We have stayed here about 5 times and have never had an issue. The rooms are always clean and the service is always very friendly. For the price it's a great deal for that area of the Cape! Inground pool was enjoyable! We will be back!

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank jean91975
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

We asked for extra pillows and blankets and they said you can only have 1 pillow and one blanket extra. Also we would have to come and get them. Room was dirty. Found food on the floor and the dresser was broken.
Noticed they tried to charge us 5 dollars extra for use of the safe. But will refund if you don’t. They did not tell us this at check in. If not caught would they have still charged me??? Go somewhere else. You get what you pay for. We will never stay here again!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Good motel for a reasonable price. Clean, friendly more you can not ask for the price. The Breakfast ends at nine o'clock, which is a bit too early for my taste. The pool seems to be clean but is very small