“Sunday around 1030 a.m.”
Review of Good Friend's Cafe

Good Friend's Cafe
Ranked #1 of 21 Restaurants in West Dennis
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 November 2018

Always hot, always quick. Nice people. Small, friendly place. Many regulars frequent this place. Good choice off the main road.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were visiting Massachusetts and wanted a hearty breakfast for a full day of sightseeing. Food was fantastic and plenty on the plate. Make sure to try the grilled specialty bread wummmy. The service was awesome too.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 26 September 2018

Stopped in for a brunch,wanted to try the homemade hash and not disappointed. Also asked Taylor (waitress) for recommendation, she suggested the Grilled Bread which had few options such as Cinnamon Raisin, Blueberry Apple, Oreo and more. My plate was full and so was I when I left! The Cinnamon Raisin grilled bread was delicious even without the butter! The time we went there was not a line, we were seated right away. It was not a big place but easy to get to. This is a cash only restaurant and did have an ATM in front of place. Parking was no problem. Worth a try if in area or passing by.

Reviewed 10 September 2018

We timed our morning breakfast badly and had too many people in our party to be sat quickly. About a half hour wait to sit; but once we sat, we were waited on quickly and food was served fast - but you also know it was freshly prepared! Staff is very friendly! This is a great breakfast option - just go early. And good luck deciding on what to get - everything is amazing!

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

First time visiting Good Friends. Expected nothing less than fantastic, given reviews. I did not get anything close to fantastic.

I know that the cook was able to focus on my breakfast given the few patrons in the restaurant.

I ordered the 2x2x2. My scrambled eggs were perfection, smooth and creamy. Things went seriously downhill from there.

My bacon was almost burnt, completely crumbling when I bit into it.

Both pancakes were charred black on the bottom, only slightly less so on the top.

The apple cranberry grilled bread? Completely burnt on the bottom.

This would have been a great breakfast, if the food was cooked correctly.

1  Thank Lynda_Tish