All reviews fire pit cape cod off season checking in beds were very comfortable west dennis beach old style great decision extra towels king room seating area the check in process stayed one night highly recommend this hotel easy access flat screen tv new england
Reviewed 21 July 2018

When you find the perfect place for a vacation stay you won't look anywhere else. This is just that place. Every one of the staff is super friendly and accomodating. The rooms are spacious enough for our needs and the beds were very comfortable - never woke up with a sore back. Check in and out was a snap. Housekeeping was terrific. It didn't matter when we left the room for the room to be refreshed. Short trip to some of the local beaches and fine restaurants. I would highly recommend this if you are looking for a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Jamie D, General Manager at Inn at Swan River, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Thank you very much for your kind words. It was great to see you again this summer. Looking forward to seeing you next year!!

Reviewed 18 July 2018

This room was clean, comfortable, updated and affordable for the cape in mid summer. Staff was friendly/ Pool was gated well and safe for kids. Arrived on a very hot day and room was pre-cooled with A/C.

Stayed: July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to compliment the Inn. I am pleased that you were satisfied. I hope you will consider us again on your next visit.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

The staff at The Inn at Swan River is especially friendly and helpful. The location is excellent, very close to West Dennis beach, many great restaurants and lots of action. I stayed one night in a king room on the first floor. Very spacious, meticulously clean, wifi worked well, nice extra is a DVD player in the room. Overall an enjoyable stay.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank SprinfgieldMass
Jamie D, General Manager at Inn at Swan River, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our Inn..I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and hope you will visit us again in the near future.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

I met my cousin at this Inn on Saint Patrick's Day. We were both impressed with the cleanliness of the room and the common areas. Amy at the front desk was very pleasant and professional. The location was great and I found it to be very reasonably priced. I will definitely stay there again! Only pet peeve? No fan in the bathroom. Highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Recommend requesting a room closer to the back side of the the Inn (south side).
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for the nice review of our Inn. Amy is a fantastic employee and it shows in the reviews. We hope you will stay with us again..

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

What a surprise to find this Inn! From our hospitable greeting from Jamie the manager to the clean, comfortable room and many amenities, I highly recommend the Inn at Swan River. Close to beaches and local restaurants, too! Whenever I finally settle into my room, I always check out how comfortable the bed is. Well, I laid down I fell asleep! Comfortable bed is an understatement. No wonder they have a Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Jamie D, General Manager at Inn at Swan River, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Thank you very much for the outstanding review of The Inn at Swan River..I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.
I hope you will consider us again in the future. Again, thank you for taking the time to respond, it really is appreciated.