“Wonderful hibachi and very fresh”
Review of Atina Asian Bistro

Atina Asian Bistro
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Steakhouse, Bar, Grill
Reviewed 7 January 2016

We went on a Wednesday night with 7 people. No wait for the grill. We were seated right away and greeted warmly with drinks ordered and served promptly. We ordered chicken, filet, and scallops. Every one enjoyed their meal and was cooked to perfection. Refills were given promptly when drinks were low. The hibachi came with soup and salad and the dressing was light and tasty. The chef was friendly and gave an entertaining show. Really enjoyed the visit and would definitely visit again.

Reviewed 10 October 2015

Give this restaurant a try . Clean. Staff warm and welcoming.
Imaginative menu- something for. everyone . Sushi , Hibachi, Maki ,
traditional dishes, great flavor twists on shrimp, chicken, shrimp
Crab Rangoon was the best I have ever had. Bar drinks expertly prepared.
I had the Long Island Ice Tea which has several ingredients - well done

Reviewed 4 October 2015

I came here with my family, a group of 10 on a Saturday night. We had a reservation, but probably didn't need it as the place was kind of dead. I was shocked as the food was great. We all had some apps and then did the hibachi. Our chef had a great sense of humor and really made the meal an experience. With the hibachi you get a salad, soup, your choice of meat, veggies and rice. We were all stuffed. All the food was fresh and cooked perfectly. I'd go back and recommend it to all my friends. Only reason I didn't give it five stars was our server was a little confused. We got charged an extra drink on our bill (my husband and I).

Reviewed 31 July 2015 via mobile

My wife and I had a wonderful meal at Atina. The sushi and appetizers were fresh and we loved the pineapple rice. We certainly will be back! Might I add best crab racoon ever!

Reviewed 13 July 2015

We stopped for lunch today, no cars in the lot, it looked discouraging. Looks are deceiving. The place was neat and clean. Our server was bubbly and bright, and was extremely helpful in taking us through the menu. My wife chose the veggie egg foo yong, with veggie fried rice and I had the bento box with veggie tempura. Both meals came with soup. Everything was delicious. I was able to finish mine, but my wife couldn't finish her rice, the portion was huge. I regret I failed to get the name of our server but I still highly recommend her. We viewed the dinner menu and will be back for dinner and lunch in the future. It also has a hibachi section. We are from Brockton and have no good Chinese restaurants, so we are delighted with this find. I would add that the rest rooms are clean and neat. Try this, I don't think you will be disappointed!

3  Thank Stew S