“Delicious breakfasts”

Price range: US$2 - US$8
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

This is a local treasure. Many regulars come for breakfast and lunch.
I have been meeting friends here for years. I am particularly fond of the Belgian waffles, bacon, and blueberry pancakes. The service is welcoming and quick but you never feel rushed as a diner. The coffee is hot and plentiful. A great place for breakfast.

Reviewed 19 May 2018

I don,t generally leave a poor review on a business unless its warrented. Went here with another couple and it was very busy . There was a waiting line and the restaurant was small. May-be about 7 tables and some stools at a counter.After about 12 minutes or so we were seated atter dropping behind another group that arrived after us. We then waited close to 10 minutes and no one came to bring coffee(not kidding). I flagged down the waitress and asked to have 4 coffees. We were ready to order when she returned with coffees but she went A.W.O.L..After more time had passed I flagged her again to order. During our wait we needed a refill on coffee. Another wave to get her attention. In her defense she seemed to be doing everything although another woman was there just to clean and clear tables. This woman could easily taken care of pouring coffee, It isn't that big of a place. After meal came which was okay but not real hot the waitress never came back to see how everything was. Just a very non-caring attitude which reflects on the management as I see it. My wife,s meal came missing part of her order and she had to go to counter to ask about it. Then they put it in which slowed us down even more. All in all for a first time impression Country Kettle failed miserably, and we won.t recommend.

1  Thank RPL302
Reviewed 1 April 2018

When we want to go out for breakfast its hard to go anywhere other than this. The menu is varied from sweet to savory with twists on all time favorites. The service and atmosphere are casual. It seats more than you'll think when you see it from the outside.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for breakfast. It is an old time place with classic breakfasts. Friendly service and super fluffy omelettes. Will be going back.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

We went out for a late breakfast on Mothers day and expected every place to be packed. We drove by one place with a line out the door and then came to Country Kettle, no line. We were not sure what to think but reviews were good so we went in. They have a small seating/waiting area and we only had to wait about 5 minutes before getting a table. Service is very fast. The place is small but thanks to the speed of the staff they are able to turnover quickly. The food was fresh and served hot. I had the confused veggie omelette, a veg omelette covered in meat chili. It was delicious. I felt the prices were very reasonable. Inside the decor is very homey. We will be back.