“Lots of seating and a ton of tvs to watch games”
Review of Finder's Pub

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Finder's Pub
Ranked #15 of 35 Restaurants in West Boylston
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

This is a small town locals place that you feel welcome in even if you aren't. There is a variety of seating options , 3 bar areas and a tv or 4 facing every wall. If you choose to sit in dining area you may. It is festive and relaxing with a ten page menu. I went with a draft and the beer battered fish and chips which tasted fresh and the portion was huge. It came with fries which were yummy. There was a mix of young and old. Families and friends. I would go back. Slow down as it's easy to miss entrance and the lot to park is in need of some tlc but goes way back in. We both had drinks and meal for $30. Go and chill

Reviewed 23 August 2016

I love that anyone can order off the kids menu. I usually order the kids spaghetti but they give you more than enough to feed an adult.

1  Thank briannasky95
Reviewed 22 August 2016

We have been here the last 3 weeks now to sit at the bar, play Keno & order off their large menu. when I had been here in the past it was for your typical apps of mozzarella sticks & wings and I was underwhelmed. Now a days we have been getting different apps & full dinner. The bacon potato skins are awesome, as is the spinach artichoke dip. For dinner I have REALLY enjoyed the Chicken broccoli Alfredo & the roast turkey dinner. I needed a box to take home for both entrees. One night I ordered a simple BLT with onion rings (more like strings). It was a GREAT BLT and $5.99! Can't beat that! My fiance really loved the chicken parm and burgers. Its starting to be one of the places that we go to pretty often as the prices are great & there is a large menu to chose from. We only sit at the bar so I can't speak to the dining room, but the bartenders are always attentive and friendly. Can't do much better than that. Parking can be tough when its busy.

Reviewed 6 August 2016

....we will not go back. On a Friday afternoon, we walked in, and no one seemed to notice. Sat at a table and waited. Got up to find someone. Table needed to be washed. Begrudgingly received menus.....and waited. Ordered a chowder special that was written on a whiteboard at the entrance....and later found it was from the lunch menu and had not been changed. Ordered chicken salad and tuna sandwich....and waited. Other patrons going to popcorn machine to serve themselves....didn't seem very sanitary. Bartender was pleasant and helped when we couldn't find our waitress. Wait staff seemed more concerned about Keno and delivering alcohol than assisting diners. Received our food and didn't see the waitress again until we got up to request our bill. Wish it had been a better experience.

2  Thank School_Admin413
Reviewed 27 July 2016

Walk in, pick your own table, find your own menu, and help yourself to the popcorn. Nice idea. That along with the keno, many tvs, several bars, enormous menu options and very nice wait staff, I think you will find that this place is more than just a pub. The food was actually better then I expected also. I plan on making this a regular stop!

1  Thank upsglenn88